💔Sweet Blood💉 (Pt. 2)

Tanjiro's POV

I'm not sure Muzan will agree to what I'm asking but it's worth a shot, he may just lend some of his blood, but I worry he will take zenitsu away from me.

"Where are we Tanjiro?"

"At Muzan's lair, you must promise not to tell ANYONE his location"

"Okay"

We walked into the lair and we sat on the mats. Nakime was sitting still on the mats as well, she was holding her biwa she didn't say a word so it was kind of awkward, Zenitsu looked really scared for some reason, I knew she wouldn't hurt him, because I asked her not to.

Muzan finally appeared and I bowed before him, to not make him upset.

He looked down at us and saw Zenitsu was not bowing as well, I got scared he gets really mad when he is not respected or listened to, I tried to tap the floor in order to get him to bow but he wouldn't he would just sit there and stare with a frightened look.

He started to shed tears, he didn't make a sound just tears. It was like he was frozen. Before he slumped down he said,

"I'm sorry Tanjiro, but I had to do this"

Just then a whole group of Hashira's blew through the walls of the lair, and a small sparrow flew onto Zenitsu's hand.

They started to attack Muzan and I, some of the Kizuki came but they were outnumbered by Demon Slayers. I felt so betrayed, one minute he was going to join us, the next he stabbed me in the back.

I was currently fighting a hashira, it was Giyu Tomioka,

"Why did you leave the demon slayer corps?!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"We needed you!"

"I never joined the corps!"

"You really don't remember?!"

"You were going to become a Hashira!"

Suddenly everything flew back, I remembered everything, who I was, what I did, Nezuko.

"You can change back!"

"Tamayo found a cure!"

Nezuko came in she wasn't wearing her muzzle, and she had a corps sword and uniform, and she was wearing my haori, I almost cried.

"Nezuko!"

She didn't even look my way, she was busy fighting an upper moon.

I could feel my arms get cut off, oh right I was fighting a hashira, I slashed his stomach to buy some time. I ran to protect Zenitsu, an upper moon was attacking him.

"Zenitsu get out of here!"

"But I-"

"GO!!"

He ran out as fast as he could, but Nakime was not letting that happen, so I used my Demon Blood Art to make a hole in the floor that would grab him in to the outside.

I jumped high in the air and killed off the upper moon trying to kill Nezuko.

"What rank are you?"

"Kinoe"

How long have I been a demon? Some of the ranks of Hashira have changed, and it took me a long time to reach Kinoe level.

There was so much agony and blood all around me, screaming and fighting, so much violence.

Muzan left the scene he wouldn't even go out of his room, he stayed there and let his minions do all the work. What was wrong with him?! People are fighting for you, losing their lives for you, and all you're doing is hiding away!