💖Tutor📚✏

Tanjiro POV:

I was just scribbling down notes from the board while I was listening to the teachers lecture. Nezuko was trying her best to follow but she was a little slow so I usually helped her with studying. Word got our about Nezuko's 100% even though she wrote few words on the page. Some rumors were started that she cheated but she obviously didn't I was just there to help her. So to clear things up I made tutoring posters with explanations. I was pretty popular with girls but I never really liked them more than a friend.

More and more girls would be taking the tabs from the paper and calling the number on it. It was kind of hard to handle all these phone calls by the minute. I heard a voice that was sorta high pitched but not enough to be a girls.

"Hello?"

"Uh yeah um I'm in your class if you didn't know and I have been failing my tests lately and I would like you to tutor me please."

"Of course, what is your name and where can I contact you and locate you."

"My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma and you can locate me at this address and my contacts will be all in the email I send you."

"Thank you Zenitsu have a nice day I will come over tomorrow at 2"

"Alright"

I hung up and wrote down the address and phone number in my notebook and started on my homework. It was really easy this time so I made it somewhat challenging by writing my notes with my left hand.

After I finished my homework I ate a snack and went to bed for a nap. I had dinner washed the dishes and went to sleep. Like any other day. I woke up and got ready for school bringing my lucky charm with me since it would be my first day tutoring. I could see his house. It was really nice looking a two story pale beige and white house it looked a little old but stable enough to hold a family. I knocked on the door and an old man with a cane walked to the door and opened it.

"Hi my name is Tanjiro Kamado and I am here to tutor Zenitsu Agatsuma."

Zenitsu came down stairs with a hoodie in and his phone out looking a some site. The old man let me and made me some tea Zenitsu sat next to me and laid his books on the coffee table. I looked at them. They didn't even look dirty or touched. They looked brand new. He asked if we could go upstairs and I said sure. We walked up the stairs and a taller boy bumped into me and zenitsu on purpose while walking down.

"Don't mind Kaigakus he's a jerk"

"I could hear you!"

I sat down on the bed with zenitsu and opened the books and started teaching the basic algebra. Zenitsu didn't even look like he was paying attention. While I was reading I could feel his eyes on me. I continued to read but he wouldn't look at the book only me.

"What are you looking at me for?"

He seemed to blush a little and answer with

"Your hair, your bangs they are covering the page when you bend you head down to read."

"Oh, can you get a hair ties or of my secret back pocket on the very back of the backpack."

"Yeah sure."

Zenitsu pulled a pink ribbon out of the backpack and gave it to Tanjiro.

"This is Nezuko's."

"I know"

"Why are you giving it to me?"

"You asked for it."

Tanjiro put the hair tie on and tied his bangs on his head. He glanced at Zenitsu before pulling out his notebook and saw that he wasn't looking at the book instead he was looking at Tanjiro's bangs.

"Why are you looking at me now?"

Zenitsu pulled out his phone, he went to camera and took a picture of him with Nezuko's hair tie in.

"Hey! Give me the phone!"

"Last time I checked it wasn't yours!"

"Delete the photo."

"Hmmm I don't think I will."

"Zenitsuuuu!"

Tanjiro kept trying to get the phone but Zenitsu wasn't letting him get near. Before they new it, it was dusk and the sun was setting.

"I better go home now."

"I'd you go walk out now it could be dangerous in the dark."

"Alright I will stay over just for today."

"Okay."

Tanjiro and Zenitsu set up futons on the floor and got ready for bed.

"Zenitsu do you mind if I borrow this pajama set?"

"No go ahead."

Finally Tanjiro and Zenitsu were ready and the went into their beds to sleep. In the. Morning Tanjiro left early that morning to walk back to his house. Of course he would have to explain to his mother but all would be well.

He opened the door and crept In his room to study some more. By the time he was ready for school and weirdly excited. This was a new feeling he kinda liked it.

Zenitsu saw Tanjiro in the hallway and immediately avoided him. He had been avoiding Tanjiro all day. What was wrong? Did Tanjiro upset him?

Zenitsu ran into the bathroom in the last stall to cry. He was worried he would fall more in love with Tanjiro and be heartbroken to see he would be in love with 9nly girls and think Zenitsu is disgusting.

Tanjiro kept looking for Zenitsu everywhere until he heard crying in the bathroom. He went in and opened the last stall door. Zenitsu was sitting crying into his hands. Tanjiro picked him up bridal style and sat him down out of the stall.

"What's wrong?"

"I- yo- we- I- lo- yo-"

"..... Eh?"

"I'm in love with you b-but I'm afraid you aren't in love with me."

"Well um."

Tanjiro was picking at his fingers and blushing while looking down at his hands.

"I think I am in love with you too, b-but we have only really known each other for a little while so I want to take it slow and not date yet but when I do feel comfortable I would love to be your boyfriend, Zenitsu."

Zenitsu blushed more smiled and said

"Of course we can wait I will take you on mini dates not big enough to be a real one and not romanticly either."

"I would like that."

~End?~

A/N: I want to know if you guys would like a part two or not where they go on a bunch of mini dates and it continues the story a little more but that would be the last part so write in the comments if that would be something you want. Oh and I have an important message too important to be in the author note it will be a whole other chapter itself. Have A Great Day and stay safe! 💛💛💛

W/C: 1175