Hex X Whitty ❤️ Part 1 ❤️

Hex's pov:

I wake up and get ready for the day. (Omfg yes cliche don't bully me) I went to go rap with someone because I felt like rapping today!

(Hex then proceeds to walk around the park to see anyone who is willing to rap with. He notices a person who has a head as a bomb and baggy clothes. He rushes to the person and asks what's wrong freaked out because he thought the bomb was an actual bomb and not his head.)

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED HELP? WHICH WIRE DO I CUT? BLUE OR RED? WAIT THERE ISN'T EVEN WIRES!"

"DUDE! CHILL! THIS MY ACTUAL HEAD!" The bomb headed guy yelled angrily.

Oh shit. I think I might've pissed him off or something. Better apologize.

"Oh! My apologies, sir."

"It's fine I guess." The bomb guy said calmly sitting back down.

I sit next to him.

"Before I was being racist, you seemed sad, is everything alright?"

"Oh. It's nothing. Seriously."

"Well it must be something important if you just sat here thinking about it."

"If I tell you will you leave me alone?"

"There is a possibility."

"Fine. My girlfriend broke up with me. There? You happy now?"

"Well yes, because you told me, but I am sorry that your girlfriend dumped you. You seem like an excellent boyfriend in my opinion! Tall and comfortable!"

"What do you mean by 'comfortable'?"

"Oh! I meant by your clothes. You seem very comfortable in what you are wearing! Heheh, sorry."

"Oh, that's alright. Hey, I never caught your name by the way."

"Oh my name is Hex!" (Hex reaches out his hand to shake his)

"Whitty." (Whitty shakes hands with Hex)

"It's a pleasure to meet you Whitty! Say, would you want to talk about your ex by any chance?"

"Eh, nah, not really. Kinda just wanna forget about it, you know?"

"Of course! I wouldn't really know how you felt because I've never dated anyone!"

"Never? How? You look hella cool!"

"Aw thanks, but I think it's because I'm a computer and I kinda am like smart" (smart as in like in a smart tone) "to them and I guess they don't like that."

"Aw, well cheer up! If you want we can rap battle, that is of course if you do know how to."

"Boy! Of course I do!"

(From there Hex and Whitty started rap battling and having fun combining their music with each other's. These two men have became friends at last, but what will happen when one of them starts to have feelings for the other? Find out in the next chapter.)