Hex X Whitty ❤️ Part 4 ❤️

Whitty's POV:

He's not wrong. My previous relationship made me do worse than what I usually did. I'm pretty sure the teachers aren't surprised. I'm still mad though. Yeah, relationships COULD bring you down, but.. I just thought he knew I was different now.

(Whitty had been sitting on his desk in his dorm doing his homework.)

I'll deal with that later.

(Once Whitty was finished, he was extremely tired, like always, so he fell asleep forgetting about the argument with Hex.)

~ In the morning ~

(Whitty had gotten up 30 minutes before school.)

Damn it.

(Whitty had gotten dressed, brushed his teeth and ate breakfast, like every other morning. He checked his phone for the time, but then he saw his background picture. It made him think for a sec. Before he knew it, it was already 8:30.)

Why am I always late!?

(When Whitty had gotten to his class, he noticed that Hex wasn't there.)

Maybe he'll show up later..

(That wasn't the case. With every second of the classes he had, his thoughts when crazy. With every class a piece of him broke. A bunch of things could have happened to him and he was thinking of them all. Not focused on anything in the classes because of his friend.)

It's fine. I'll go see him when school is over.

(Luckily school was kinda short.)

Thank god school felt short today.

(Whitty made it up to Hex's dorm. Only to be.. unlocked.)

Oh no. His door is unlocked. Why didn't he lock it last night after I left!?

(Whitty slammed open the door, only to see no one.)

Oh no. This can't be happening. NO! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN MORE CALM-

(Just then someone tugged Whitty's pants.)

Wait a minute.. that tug feels familiar.. no.. it can't be.. isn't she mad..

To be continued...

[I might start making longer chapters again soon, but here you guy's go! Another cliffhanger, I'm sorry, but I'll post the next chapter tomorrow! Good night everyone! Also, not gonna lie, this felt more of a "No one's POV" more than Whitty's.]