Hex X Whitty ❤️ Part 6 ❤️

Whitty's POV:

(Whitty turned around to see a short girl with dark skin and black hair.)

"Hey.. Carol.."

"Hello!" Carol said nicely.

She's definitely hiding something.

"Uhm, do you by any chance knows where Hex went?" I asked cautiously.

"Not that I know of, why?" She asked curiously.

"He wasn't here at school all day and I'm starting to get worried." I said sadly.

"Well I'm pretty sure we'll find him!" She said supportingly.

"Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?"

"What?"

"You never are this nice to your exes."

"Well you just seemed worried about something and I just wanted to help."

"Hm.. okay." I said tried to sound convinced, but that's when I noticed something on the ground didn't match with the floor color. It was too dark to match.

"Hey look it's.." I said curiously squatting to get a better look. I touched it and it was dirt.

"It's dirt!" I said astonishingly. That's when I heard something angry behind me. I turned around, but it was nothing.

"Did you hear that?" I asked curiously.

"No.. nothing was making noises." She said calmly.

"Okay then.." I said not believing her one bit.

"Well we should follow this dirt trail. Maybe it'll lead us to Hex!" I said happily that we found a clue to where Hex went. We both followed the dirt trail down the hallway, but it ended up only going literally a few feet before disappearing.

"No! This can't be the end! We literally just found a clue!" I said almost crying.

"Hey it's okay! We'll find him eventually!" Carol said supportingly, but not enough.

"We'll just put flyers around the school for him and then we'll find him afterwards!"

"Sure, I guess."

Okay not gonna lie. I honestly hate this girl so much. She's hiding something and I think she's gonna backstab me anytime soon. Better keep my guard up then and even if she does try to backstab me in any way, I will not let it affect me! I will find Hex with or without her!