Hex X Whitty ❤️ Part 8 ❤️

(I LOVE HOW Y'ALL MADE THE DIRT CLUE A JOKE XD)

(Also TW: Cursing.)

Hex's POV:

I woke up in a bright place. It felt like heaven, but.. robots don't go to heaven.. their memory of their past lives get put in a memory card and they stay like that forever until the card is deleted, erased or destroyed. It's depressing, but that's what happens in this world. I sat up and looked at my surroundings. I was horrified at what I was looking at. Millions of Hex bots were all around me. Broken, shattered, crushed, you name it. I tried getting up, but it was difficult because my arms were still gone. I remember it so clearly. My only option was leaving my arms behind. I just can't believe I killed all those girls.. but I had the right to. They kidnapped me! Now's not the time to decide if my actions are justified or not. I tried my best to get up and I after some struggle, I managed to get up. I needed to get my arms fixed, but how? Wait, this store threw me out, so if I go to manager then I should just ask to repair me and if I don't then I'll have no choice then to rate this store a bad review and post it on the internet.

(Hex as a Karen moment)

I was about to go outside the door, but a man entered. He looked horrified because probably the electrical wires on my arms were still on.

"Hey you! Fix my arms now!" I said almost yelling at him, but I calmed myself down before I started a scene.

"W-What do you want from me!?" The man asked shaking.

"I just want you to fix my arms please!" I said pleading.

"O-Okay, I will, just please don't hurt me!" The man said almost crying. I couldn't care less if he was crying or not. I just needed my arms fixed and Whitty..

"Okay, just lay down on this table and I'll get right to it." The man said almost calmly.

"Alright." I said going along with it. Four hours had passed and both of my arms were fixed finally.

"Thank you for the help kind sir. Wait, before I go, how do you know how to fix robots? Well I mean like you seem like the only one here in this town to be considered an actual robot worker." I asked curiously.

"Well, I actually am the person who originally made the Hex bots. I was commissioned by a rich family."

(Idea by @Icee_Doo Thank you for the idea! :D)

"I think the daughter of the rich guy actually goes to this school 18 miles away." The man said.

"Daughter? Also, that's the school that I'm from. Heh." I tried making it seem funny, but I guess it didn't work.

"Dang, you're friend must feel tired from all that walking." Friend? Whitty?

"What did he look like?" I asked sternly.

"Bomb head dude." It was Whitty.

"What made him leave?" Did he leave because it took too long..?

"Well.. we kinda.. uh.. gave him a new Hex because fixing your arms would have taken four hours to do and we don't want our customers to feel tired of waiting so long, so we give them a new Hex. Those Hex's behind you are all the ones that have been damaged and we just give them the new ones behind this door." He walked to the door and opened it and it was blocked by a Hex robot, but when I looked at the space between the shoulders it was filled with multiple Hexes.

"Jesus.." I said a little worried that Whitty would have never known about him having a new Hex. I was still disappointed by this guy that he gave Whitty a new Hex, but he was my creator.. does that mean he's my dad..?

"Well, I'd love to talk more about these robots, father, but I gotta get home to my friend. Goodbye!" Jesus that sounded hella gay.

I walked out of the store and started my way to the dorms. Dang it really is 18 miles away? You've gotta be kidding, but before I could even get three miles in, something was coming to me in front of my face. I dunked down, but then looked back and realized that the thing looked like me with.. WHITTY!? HE CAME BACK! DID HE COME BACK FOR ME!? WHITTY I'M RIGHT HERE! WHITTY! DID WHITTY NOTICED ME!? THE FLYING THING STOPPED!

Whitty's POV:

I figured out how to turn this bot on and it took about four hours for it be just like Hex, except I put it on protective mode because I wanted to make sure I was well when I got back to Hex. Jesus, I really need to be going now. I held the robot's hand and I walked out of the dorms with it. I didn't want to call Hex because there was only one Hex in my life that I truly loved. It was him.. the only who I confessed to.. but now he's gone.. NO! HE ISN'T! UGH WHY DO I ALWAYS THINK NEGATIVELY!? I started running making sure I didn't bump into anyone. I saw Carol's room door open with police tape on it, but I didn't care because I needed to get Hex. He was my only objective. When I got outside my legs hurt and I realized I forgot about that 18 mile run.

"If only you could fly." I said to myself in annoyance.

"Master Whitty, actually I can, would you like me to?" Was this bot serious? HEX NEVER TOLD ME HE COULD FLY! WHAT THE HECK!?

"Hell yeah!" I said enthusiastically. We were almost there and I realized we were kinda close to the ground, but it was like somewhere around 8:00 P.M. or something, so why would someone be walking at this time, but then someone was and it was too late to go up a little and dodge it, but the person must've dunked down or got out of the way because there was no blood or anything, but I wanted to make sure I didn't kill anyone, so I stopped and looked back it started to run towards me. I got a little scared because it might've been a police officer! DID I ALMOST JUST KILL A POLICE OFFICER AND NOW I'M GOING TO GET ARRESTED!? As it was going closer it looked like.. HEX!? I started running towards him, too. When we were close enough to talk Hex hugged me. I hugged back. It was so nice to finally be in his warm loving arms-

SLICE

Something dropped to my feet and it shocked me. I let go of Hex and he fell on top of me, but I couldn't feel his legs.. I looked up to try and see what happened and Hex's torso was completely sliced from his lower body! That's when I remembered I put the robot on protective mode and when it saw me and Hex hugging it might've thought Hex was hurting me. God fucking damn it robots! Always.. ruin.. everything..

The End.