Hex X Whitty ❤️ Part 3 ❤️

Before this starts, I just wanna say that starting now this font will now be the person's mind/what they are thinking about (and the parentheses will be the no-one's pov in the stories). I hope you like this chapter ;-;

Hex's pov:

I actually kind of enjoyed snuggling with Whitty-
Jesus Christmas that sounds gay-
But am I or?-

*Hex looks at the clock*

OH NO- IT'S 8:30- CLASS HAS JUST STARTED-

"WHITTY IT'S 8:30 GET UP"

"WHAT" Whitty said sleepily.

(They both jumped out of bed and got dressed. Since they both fell asleep at Hex's place, Whitty had to run back to his place to get some clean ones. They both knew what happens when they miss one single class. When they both finished dressing up, brushing their teeth, and eating breakfast, they ran to math class.)

"Why are you two late?" The math teacher asked angrily.

"We- uhm- we both overslept sir-" Whitty said with a little stage fright.

(They were explaining this in class, so students were looking at them.)

C'mon Whitty! You got this! I believe in you!

"Whitty, how do you know that Hex overslept?" The math teacher asked curiously, obviously trying to make them uncomfortable because he had a thought of what they did last night.

OH FRICK-

"Hex had texted me at 8:30 that he woke up late and-"

"So you were going to make an excuse Hex?"

WHAT!? WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT!? I can't believe this teacher.

"I wasn't going to-"

*The math teacher put his hand up* "Since you guys both want to lie, you guys both get detention and I'm calling your parents because of this. Now go sit down."

(YOU KNOW WHAT? FRICK THIS. THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL CUZ I DON'T KNOW SH*T ABOUT COLLEGE.)

(Both Hex and Whitty went back to their seats embarrassed and the teacher continued the class)

What does he mean by "Since you guys both want to lie," ? I mean yeah we did lie, but if we had told the truth, then our classmates would have thought that we were dating or fucking or something. I don't know these people's minds. All I know is that they bully others and I'd rather not be the target. Maybe I should stop hanging out with Whitty..?

(When math class had finished Hex had decided to stay to explain what had happened last night, but he wanted Whitty by his side to make sure nothing would happen and also because he was kind of the problem why this whole thing had happened.)

(Hex goes to Whitty)

"C'mon Whitty, let's go explain what really happened before we had to do detention for an hour again."

"Hex, we don't need to explain anything. I'm pretty sure if we do, he might not believe us. He doesn't believe in me anyways."

"Well can you at least just be by my side? I feel more safer around you."

(Whitty had started blushing.)

Should I ask why he's blushing or-

"Alright let's do it."