Hex X Whitty ❤️ Part 7 ❤️

(OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING)

Hex's POV:

That's it. I've had enough of this.. clan having me chained up. Maybe I can try and screw myself out of here? No, that won't work because of the noise. There's two guards in the room and I'm pretty sure two more outside. Wow. Really needed four of your members to take me out. What a weak team, but why me? I honestly don't remember any of these faces from my school. I wish Whitty was here, but then again if he hadn't left then none of this would have happened.. No, I'm to blame for. I pushed him away and he left me. Wait. Maybe I could.. No. I mean. It could work, but I'd lose my arms in the process and potentially shut off after a few minutes. Still. It's my only shot.

Whitty's POV:

"Do you know where we have a printer?" - W

"Oh! I have one in my room, but.." - C

AHA! She is hiding something!

"I have a personal project that's in there and I don't want you to see it because.. girl stuff." - C

"Okay then." I said trying to sound convinced and I think it worked cause she went downstairs where the dirt ended. That's a little.. suspicious.

Whitty hears a scream coming from downstairs where Carol had went. Whitty rushed downstairs to see what happened and that's when he found him. Hex. He was armless and Carol's body was on the floor next to him.

"W-Whitty.." Hex said, but after saying those words he shut down.

"HEX! GOD DANG IT." I yelled not caring if anyone else heard. I searched up robot workshops near me. There was one 18 miles away. It was closest one. Every other shop was 30 or more miles away from me. Frick.

Whitty had picked up Hex and gave him a little kiss on his screen.

"Don't worry Hex. I've got you."

Whitty walked out of the hallway leaving Carol's body on the floor.

This is what you get for breaking up with me.

Whitty literally ran to the robot workshop because of the lack of vehicle and driver's license due to his age. When Whitty was running, his mind was filled with thoughts.

Is Hex going to be okay?

What if I run out of breath?

What if I don't make it?

What if I took too long to fix him?

What if he doesn't wake up?

Millions of questions was banging his head, but he kept running. By the time he got there he ran up to the cashier there. It was a woman.

"Help! Please! My friend here lost both of his arms.." Wait. What even happened to him? I mean, I knew he lost his arms, but how?

"How did this happen!?" The cashier asked almost screaming.

"I don't know! I found him like this!" - W

"Hold on! I'll go get someone!" She said running to the back of the store. She came running back with a man.

"Please! Do you know any way to fix him!?" I asked almost crying.

"Yes, we do, but first I'm going to need him." He said talking about Hex.

"Oh! Of course!" Whitty said giving him Hex's lifeless body. He then ran to the back of the store with the cashier. An hour went by and there was no update on how Hex was doing. I was getting nervous now, then Whitty realized that he had no money. How was he going to pay for a fix up!? Just then the man and Hex came back. Hex was looking good as new! He looked fixed and shiny!

"H-How much is this going to cost..?" Whitty said nervously.

"Oh! Nothing! It was just a fix up and cleaning! Nothing we couldn't handle.

"Thank you so much, sir!" I said relieved.

"No problem young man."

I then started walking back to our dorms. Another 18 miles again.. but it wasn't half as bad as the first one because I didn't have to rush as much. My legs still hurt though.

When Whitty had made it to the dorms Carol's body was gone.

I wonder where she went..

That thought wasn't strong enough to make Whitty move past it and go to his room to turn on Hex, but.. he didn't know how to turn him on.

Gosh fracking dang it! Wait. There's a power button right here on his right side of his TV screen. I pressed it and I couldn't believe what was playing back to me. IT WAS AN INTRO TO A NEW HEX MODEL DESIGN. THEY ONLY GAVE IT TO ME FOR FREE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT ME TO KNOW THAT THEY THREW HIM AWAY.

To be continued...