Oh shit! (pt 2/2)

Oh shit indeed.

"Who are you?" Tony asks, his face plate opening up and Bucky feels guilty. For what's gonna happen next.

"We're Sam and Bucky from the future."

Steve is the next to answer, "like Bill and Ted's awesome adventure?" Sam shoots the patriotic man a weird glance.

"Yes? Anyways, guess we're here for a while-"

"What's the future like?"

Before they can answer though, a sparkling orange circle appears out of nowhere and out steps a tall figure.

Tony's first thought is wow, he's hot. Them cheekbones, GOD DAMN.

However, his attention lands on the other Sam and Bucky.

"I'm sorry, is no one else concerned?"

Tony was more impressed than concerned, he thought time travel was impossible.

"Who's gonna tell them?" They murmur, playing a quick game of paper ciscors rocks. Bucky winning in the end.

"Uh, well, half of you die."

"Yes, well, how on earth did you two idiots end up here?" The tall man asks, his eyes narrow. They both shrug. "We don't know. We were fighting superhumans then we were falling."

"Wait, there's other super humans or soldiers like Buck and I?"

"Yeah, turns out someone recreated the Super soldier serum."

Before they could both say another word, they're falling again, landing in the field once again.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Your guess is as good as mine."