A Stranger in My Bed

When I woke up, the sun was seeping through my curtains, illuminating the unsettled dust. I rolled over only to freeze when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

What the fuck? Okay, who the fuck is in my bed with me? Turning around with struggle, my breath leave my lungs, beside me, lays the most handsome man I've ever seen, and his bed hair looked amazing. The sun wasn't helping either.  He looked like a god.

Should I go? Save myself the embarrassment, or stay snuggled and warm?

Before I can make up my mind though, a small groan resonates through the room and soon a pair of greyish blue eyes staring back at me, a soft smile on his face.

"Good morning." He whispers, his voice rough from sleep. "Uh, morning. " I say nervously, eyeing the man in front of me. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I slept well, you?"

"Mm, I slept okay." He answers, his eyes locking onto mine. Oh shit, even his eyes are beautiful. Is there anything about this stranger that is beautiful?

He hums before leaning in and pecking me on my lips. My eyes widen in surprise. Never expected that... 

What the hell happened last night?

Not many words, I know but I'm getting things out before I lose motivation.