Chapter 2

welcome, time for a new chapter

*Crystal and Scott are 27. (hood time)*

------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal's POV:

I walk into the kitchen looking at my tablet. "morning Onaha" I say as i place my tablet down "need any help?"

"Morning Crystal, if its no trouble, can you do the bacon and sausages" Onaha asks and i nod and smile. I start cooking the bacon and sausages, when i hear 3 boys cheering and one man laughing.

"Alan's back later, so pre-warning." Jeff says as he grabs the plates of food. I bring the fully cooked bacon and sausages over and put them on the plates. I sit down and start eating.

"he can't be that bad, right." I say and Scott snickers a bit but stops when i glare at him. "I will take someone's snickering as he misbehaves?" I get nods off the boys as they eat.

I finish after the boys, they eat like its their first meal in a year, Jeff doesn't nor does everyone else, just Scott, Virgil and Gordon.

I grab my tablet before walking to the pool, saying hi to Kyrano and sitting on the one of the deck chairs.
A little while later i see Thunderbirds 1 and 2 take off and i find out that there is an mission with a fire at an oil rig. I draw on my tablet for what seems like hours when Lady P's car comes to view, Alan's back. I get up and meet them. "Hello, Parker, Lady P, Fermat, Alan." I say as i walk over.
"Crystal, hows life on paradise." Lady P asks, i just say boring and quite. Which is true, the boys don't get many injuries, which i'm glad about but i never get to go on missions, mainly because Scott does not want me hurt. I can fight and i'm not some porcelain doll.

I ask Alan how school is and if he needs help, he says its Alright and he has a ten thousand word paper for math to do. I look at him "i will help you with that, but ten thousand? is your teacher mad?" I ask and he says he wasn't paying attention.

We walk in to the kitchen as Jeff walks in with Brains. "Still ten thousand for not paying attention it a bit harsh" He just shrugs.

"I'm about to run post-flights checks, Mr Tracy. Anything I sh-sh-sh... anything you wanna tell me?" Brains says as he walks

"Brains, I noticed a build-up of vibration on Thunderbird 2 followed by illumination of the number five engine out-light." Jeff says, Brains nods.

"Ok, Mr Tracy, I'll c-c... study the flight data in the guidance processor." Brains says as him and Jeff notice Alan and Fermat
Alan and Fermat are standing at the counter top. i'm drawing on my tablet, Alan turns around. "Dad!" Alan shouts as he runs towards Jeff.
"Alan!" Jeff says and they hug. Fermat runs towards Brains and they hug.

"Let's look at you." He looks Alan over before noticing the other 3 Tracy boys. "Oh man, uh-oh look out." they older Tracy boys come over to him.

"Hey, sprout." Virgil says as he ruffles Alan's hair.

"Hey, buddy." Scott says as he ruffles Alan's hair again before walking over to me and hugging me. Virgil and Fermat high five.

"Are you hurt?" I ask Scott, who just shakes his head, before kissing me.
"Hey no PDA!" Alan, Virgil and Gordon yell, i pull away from Scott and he does an 'Up yours' jester to his brothers, I smack his arm, glaring and he looks at me smirking, his brothers laugh.
"Dinner's ready. Come and get it." Onaha says and Scott picks me up to carry me to the table.
"Scott Carpenter Tracy! put me down right now. I can walk." I say and Virgil starts to laugh.
"How did you" Scott asks as he puts me down and Jeff smirks. "Dad told you didn't he" I nod and reply with 'for when you misbehave' he just smiles before whispering in my ear "does that include the bedroom" I blush before glaring at him, he just smiles.

"do you know my brothers full names" i nod and all of his brothers pale. We laugh before going to sit down.

"Onaha, im sorry i didn't help with the cooking." I say as Jeff and Alan talk, Onaha just smiles and says its alright.

"So I'm getting this reading, telling the wind is blowing 60 knots right up my Keister." Scott says as he talks about something
"No kidding." Gordon says Jeff and Alan sit down.
"Did you try readjusting the flaps?" Alan says, i'm impressed he knew what to do just from a story.
"Well that's the first thing I did, Sprout. It's not my first day on a Thunderbird you know." Scott says and i look at him, with a look saying 'we are so talking later.' He nods and gulps.
"Try to keep up." Gordon says as he pats Alan on the back. I look at Alan with a sympathetic look
"Yeah, don't you have homework to do or something?" Virgil says, i swear if they start on Alan.
"Unless he's blown up this school like the last one." Gordon says as him, Scott and Virgil laugh. Gordon ruffles Alan's hair. Why are they idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots!
"Yeah keep Alan away from the ships, he's a hazard." Scott says and i elbow him "what"
"All 3 of you are so rude. Alan knew what to do just from a story that You said. Do you want to exclude him" I say and they look down, before saying sorry.
I look at Jeff, who smiles and mouths a 'thank you', see this is not the first time i have had to tell the 3 brothers off, Jeff tried but they would not listen. I try and they listen, since i don't give them the chance to ignore me, so now if i feel like i need to step in, i will.
"Man, I haven't seen that much fire since that volcano in Fiji." Virgil says, trying to change the subject, smart thing to do.