Chapter 10

LAST CHAPTER! GODS! Let's get this chapter going!

------------------------------------------------------------

Scott's POV: *3 months later*

I have had it, i grab Virgil. "talk, because 5 months away from my girl is annoying!" I growl. Virgil sighs before going to his face and removes his face to revel Crystal, she then removes the wig.

(basically this)

"Crystal? all this time?" Alan says and i let her go

"Crystal? all this time?" Alan says and i let her go. She nods. "Crap, we talked bad about you" 

"I know, good luck in training" i smile

"why did you get captured? how is it part of your plan? are you mad?" i say so fast that she shuts me up by kissing me. I kiss back. I break off. "how the hell did you look like Virgil and sound like him" 

"technology, also i have a plan" Crystal says before she gets undressed just to revel her gym gear. I breath. "right Scott John get changed"

------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal's POV:

I inform Virgil that me, Scott and John will be leaving the room soon. I tell them to grab one of my hands each and hold them to my back, we walk out. "Hey who goes there" an agent says, John holds his card up but the person does not buy it. I roll my eyes and kick the person hard, knocking him out. 

We walk for a good 2 minutes before agents fill the hall. "ok let's dance" John says and i smirk. 

"Dam, I'm so turned on right now" Scott says and i smile.

"Yer, now you going to help or let me do it" i say and they both say me. I groan. "you two will be the death of me" 

We make out way to the others, "did they" Lady P says

"Nope, now down the hall the door is wedged open good luck" I say smiling.

More people come "All you babe" Scott says, i sarcastically say thanks. 

Virgil passes me my bowstaff "good luck" He says before going to get his younger siblings.

"remind me never to piss you off like ever, also why the hell did you keep this hidden!" Scott says as i whack someone. 

I look at him before kicking someone away. "Because i did not want to show you up, but you and your brothers need serious training oh, the house has been updated, no more intruders" i inform him, he nods. "now which of the hood's agents wants a beat down"

"Right, i'm officially over this" i say as i walk out of the building with my family. We hear clapping, FML. We turn and see the hood, before anyone of my family can react, i go in for revenge.