It's Just A Joke: 12

December. It came fast. Really fast. Faster than Charles.

I stared out the window of the jet at the fluffy white clouds. Amy was sitting next to me doing an essay for her English teacher. Sighing, I stood up and walked towards the back of the plane. Amy looked up at me.

"What're you doing?" she asked.

"Come here. You'll see," I said with a grin.

I opened the largest door at the back of the plane and watched Amy's jaw drop. Stepping aside, I let her walk into the magnificent cargo hold full of glorious dresses.

"Oh my gosh," she stammered. "This is amazing!"

"I know," I said with a grin. "Now, what color would you look best in? Hm..."

We finally came to the conclusion that Amy looked best in dark purple. We found a beautiful gown that had a square front and was made of satin (purple dress in the slideshow). For me, Amy made me wear a beautiful red dress that fitted tightly around the abdomen with sparkles and flowed out into a beautiful skirt (red dress in the slideshow).

Accessory wise, Amy wore silver pumps and her hair was pulled back with a silver ribbon that sparkled against the golden color of her hair. She looked amazing. I wore black heels that were hidden by the bottom of the dress and a flight attendant helped me dye my hair back to its natural blonde. The color was perfect and shimmered when I moved my head.

Amy squealed excitedly. "We look amazing! When does the plane touch down?"

"Five minutes," I said and looked out the window. The runway was in sight. Sitting down carefully, I waited for the plane to land. Staring out the window at the last of the fluffy white clouds made me feel nostalgic, but the feeling was lost in a matter of moments when we did land.

Stepping out of the plane carefully, I walked down the stairs and onto the tarmac. Making sure Amy was behind me, I slipped into the back seat of the limousine and waited for her to join me. The chaffeur looked back at me.

"You look lovely today, Princess."

"Thank you," I said absentmindedly as Amy sat beside me with a goofy grin.

Once Amy was in the limo, the chaffeur started to drive. His driving was magificent this time of year. My country gets very little snow, but the snow it does get makes the roads slippery. This makes driving a hassle and dangerous, but it's even more dangerous for the limo.

By the time we got to the castle, it had begun to snow again. It dusted the world like one would dust a cake with powdered sugar and made for a beautiful entrance. When Amy and I got out of the automobile, there were reporters asking us questions and paparazzi taking our pictures. After living like this for years, I just smiled and waved daintily. Amy followed my lead and we were escorted inside by a single security guard. My return home from boarding school was going to be broadcasted all over the news and people were going to drink themselves silly on my behalf.

Once inside the castle, numerous servants ran over to us and started talking so fast that I couldn't follow them. "One at a time," I said quietly before having to shout. "One at a time!"

I was then informed by the servants that I was to report to the banquet hall at once. A feast had been laid out and my friends were there. Smiling politely, I dismissed the other servants and lead Amy to the banquet hall. She had been silent this entire time, most likely because she was in shock, and I was excited to show her how we do parties here.

I opened the door and led her inside. Her jaw dropped as I lead her to the long banquet table. Realizing I hadn't told anyone Amy was coming, there was no seat for her at the table. A servant ran and pulled my chair out for me. Sitting down, I snapped my fingers with authority.