It's Just A Joke: 6

I honestly got so distracted by school and the little I do outside of school. But I'm updating it now! Yay! Oh. And I got distracted by Carney and Johnny's hottness. Heh heh...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How do you spell that?"

"C-A-R-N-E-Y Adams."

I heard her nimble fingers typing away at the keyboard of her computer as I concentrated on the ceiling above me. Why had I just blurted Carney's name out? Sure, he was good-looking, but better than Johnny? I wasn't so sure.

Carney was blond and blue eyed, just like every mother in my country wanted but rarely got, and Johnny had that beautiful skater hair with those sapphire blue eyes. Carney was modest for the most part and Johnny seemed so full of himself. Was it really that easy to pick who was hotter? I'd been friends with Carney for years and I knew he looked good, but he was more like a brother to me. Johnny was someone else and full of mystery. I couldn't pick between them.

Suddenly, I heard a high-pitched squeal of delight come from Amy. Getting off the bed, I went to see what she had found. She had found some good pictures of Carney alright. In a few he was shirtless and at the pool, but one picture that came up in the search results scared the crap out of me.

It was a picture of me at dinner, feet on the table, making a fool of myself, with my friends at my sides. Carney was sighing sadly, Mary Jane was frowning at her drink, Azare was grinning like an idiot, and Danielle was bright eyed and bushy tailed. 

"Click that one," I ordered Amy. She looked at me for a confused moment but did it. The picture was on someone's blog and I began to read it. Aparently one of my guests had taken this picture without my knowledge and he proceeded to write about horrible the banquet was. Complaining about my food options and my throwing of the biscuit. The best part for him, and I quote, "was when the princess stormed across the table to yell at her father who just sent her to boarding school instead."

I glared and Amy gasped in surprise. "Oh my gosh. Dude, either this guy is the biggest jerk ever or you are way worse than I gave you credit for."

"Everything he wrote was true," I muttered. "Including the thing about the horrible food. It's one of the things I have a tendency to do at my banquets. Horrible food tends to upset my father, but no. Not when it's my banquet. Nope. He hates food like that at his banquets or Justin's but not mine. I hate him."

I went and collapsed onto my bed and continued to stare at the ceiling.

Amy was silent for a moment before sitting down next to me. "You know, I have a brother, but he's younger than me. He could ask my dad for anything and he'd get it. That's one of the reasons I got sent here actually."

I looked at her, confused. "What do you mean? I thought you were sent here because beat that one guy up."

She smiled wryly. "That too. But I was always fighting with my brother, Thomas. He was such a spoiled brat. I tried to avoid taking advantage of my parents' money, but Thomas didn't. He always asked for everything he wanted and got it. I'd ask my mom if my friends and I could take the limo and see a movie and she'd say no. But when Thomas wanted to go and buy an island, 'Sure. Of course, honey. Anything for you.' It's so tiring! He's a year younger than me. One year, but he's treated like a baby."

"That's kinda how my dad treats me and Justin. Except I'm the younger one and I don't get anything I want. Oh! There's a website that the first tutor who taught our little noble class made. It's full of complaints and what I did to make all the tutors quit. Want to see it?"