𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

Tom is a 17 year old teenage boy who everyone knows as Tommyinnit. That one blonde person that roleplayed as an angsty and a traumatic child whom everyone hates in the DreamSMP.

That one kid who's best friends with Tubbo. That one kid who's an annoying yet amazing YouTuber or Streamer. 

But... There is one thing that the members didn't know about the youngest member.

What is that you might have asked? 

He may not or may be part of a local band-

Okay, what—

How did it start? When did it start? Why did it start? 

It started when he's in high school. He's that kid who tried to fit in with other people or students. It was also when he started to stream on Twitch. Tommy met the rest of the business boys, as all of you know as; Justin or TimeDeo but preferably called as Deo, Joshua or Bitzel but preferably called as Bit or Bitz and Lukeorsomething but called as Luke for short. Kit or Wispexe but preferably called as Wisp came by soon after. 

Tommy and his faction members became close in real life and all of them decided to meet up just for a few days. Days turned into months then months turned into years

After a 'get to know me' night session, all of them knew some interesting facts about each one of them. The similar thing is that all of them know some stuff that includes music. 

Tommy can secretly sing, play drums, play electric guitars but still needs practice, can play the piano and can write songs. Bitz knows to play drums, a violinist, ukulele, a singer and a songwriter as well. Luke is a pianist, organist, soft guitar, singer and songwriter too. Deo can play the electric guitar pretty well, keyboardist, cello player, singer and songwriter. Wisp can arrange the vocal range and add beats and can practically create a whole new song and he's also a singer but needs improvement on his tenor and his countertenor. 

For a while, they'd play instruments together to cheer someone up for any reason.

Tommy's parents since the boys lived with Tommy's house for a small amount of time literally need to tell them shut up because the whole neighborhood can fucking hear them which all of them find It funny. 

They've also recorded videos together just for fun or to create songs and post it on YouTube but they set it private cause they don't have the confidence to share it in public. 

Until now, the videos are still in their own and shared channel that Deo made. 

They also called themselves 'The BB bois'. Also known as, 'The Business Bay bois'.

It was Tommy's idea.

Ssh. 

But then, the members had to leave but were still constantly chatting. 

But now, it's really not like before. 

Ever since the EarthSMP ended, all of them became busy, especially Tommy because of schedules, school and personal stuff that they have to handle. 

Ever since the rest of the SBI streamers recommended Tommy to Dream to play the role as the main character in his new and soon roleplay or skit in Minecraft, Tommy became a full-time streamer with growing subscribers and views, so he really didn't have time to call his old best friends. 

They do try to call each other every twice or once a week or on weekends.

Some calls or plans are successful and some fail. 

They didn't mention the band topic ever since until... 

"HEY DICKHEADS! LONG TIME NO CALL!" Tommy energetically said

"Ouch..my ears" Bitz pretended 

"We miss you too toms!" Deo exclaimed

"Who says I miss the child anyway?" Wisp teased

"HEY!!" Tommy yelled

"How are you Tom Tom?" Luke asked with Tommy's usual nickname

They've been talking for a while, about 4 hours in. All of them keep on going in and out from the room to get some snacks, others don't mind since they got used to it in every call.

All were currently good at the moment, no one was speaking and just sat or lay there with Tommy on his bed, Wisp on his gaming chair, Luke on his couch, Bitz on the floor, and Deo on the kitchen stool in a comfortable silence. 

Until Luke whispered something

"You say something Luke?" Bitz asked

"Oh huh? No.. Uhm—" Luke stuttered

"C'mon Luke! Tell us your secret!" Tommy urged

"Ugh fine.. 

I was just thinking that... Maybe we could revive our music channel back? But make it all aesthetically pleasing? We can make songs! Or some shit... It's just that.. I really missed those days where we create or cover songs just for fun, I mean—it's alright if you don't want to and it's just a stupid idea of mine that I wa-"

Luke wholeheartedly confessed but soon got cut off by Deo

"THAT IS A FUCKING BRILLIANT IDEA!" 

"Yeah.. But how though? Like we're not even confident in performing to everyone, we've talked about this a couple few times" Tommy grumpily said

"I think I have the perfect idea..." Wisp slowly said

"Care to elaborate..?"