𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚

When tomorrow morning arrived, Tommy woke up the earliest among the squad because he's still not used to the time zone even though he slept at the right time like an American. Jack also woke up after.

Tommy is just chilling on the couch with his laptop on his lap.

He is currently uploading his mod video and his vlog video. Though, the vlog video obviously didn't show the business bay faces and going to a whole fucking record studio since of course, he's not that dumb.

His mod video which was pre-made is about;

"Minecraft but it's only one block... "

Welp—it's pretty explainable isn't it?

It's just a fun game time with the vlog trio as you know as; Eryn, his school best friend, Badlinu or Freddie, his other best friend and Jack Manifold, one of his brotherly figures.

While uploading those videos, Tommy looked up from his laptop and welcomed the sight of Jack just casually drinking coffee while reading the newspaper like an old man.

Tommy brushed it off and didn't talk at all which is quite unusual for Jack because he's still not used to it since he wants to keep the air a comfortable silence because it's too early for this shit.

When Tommy was finished, he closed his laptop and put it on the coffee table. He picked up his favorite book from his home town and began to read.

That went on for 2 hours.

When the others are soon slowly getting up and looking fresh, they weren't really expecting the silence that filled in the room with Jack cooking for breakfast and Tommy with his reading glasses and his book, laying on the couch.

They just shrugged it off though because it's too peaceful and they want to keep it that way until when they are fully energized.

When Tommy is finished doing whatever those things he did, he picks up his phone and starts scrolling through Twitter.

The BB bois official · 20 hr
@theBBbois

GET READY FOR MORE AWESOME NEW SONGS AND MORE!! TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORTS, LUV U ALL
spoiler alert: Daedalus is gonna sing so watch out bois ;)
— your troublemakers. a.k.a : Iphiclus and Aegeus

54.9K retweets 145K likes

Idontknowmyselflol
@idontknowmyselfperiod

DAEDALUS IS GONNA SING??? YESSS BITCH

The BB bois official
@theBBbois

OI YOU BOTH RUINED THE SURPRISE ಥ_ಥ — Miletus

DSMP fan
@fan

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR DAEDALUS' VOICE. HE'S SO FUCKING UNDERRATED

Army_Blink_assemble
@armyblink

Please post more animatics, I just love them so much

Hot winter
@coldsummer

This is so gonna be poggggg- I have an exam coming up and you guys just made my day. LOVE YA BB BOISS

Tommyinnit
@Tommyinnit

Can't wait to hear your voice Iphiclus ;D

LunarEclipseLegacy
@lunareclipse