𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙩

Wilbur, meanwhile, is still sulking on his bed. 

Wilbur is trying to calm himself the fuck down while just normally staring at his ceiling. 

Since he doesn't have any work today, and his friends from Lovejoy are telling him to take a break for a while because they've noticed that he's been stressing himself more ever lately, he's just trying to take a good little nap. 

That's when he remembered something about what Tommy said. 

Yes, he still can't get over the fact that Tommy is incredibly busy today, on his actual birthday. 

Maybe it's a surprise for him or some sort? 

All was peaceful but had a tense silence among his bedroom until he decided to check on his emails for an upcoming partnership. 

He sat and stood up then went to his gaming office. Even though Wilbur's friends forced him to take a break from daily work, he is still stubborn to do so and besides, you can't blame him for being too bored. 

When he opened his computer, he obviously went directly to mail. It's 5:45 in the afternoon and he is expecting several emails to arrive. 

He didn't really expect a BB bois band collaboration invitation to include from the newest mails. 

Wilbur is currently freaking out while reading the very but not too formal message. 

Greetings Wilbur Soot, 

We are the BB bois and are inviting you for a collaboration in producing a new song. You have probably heard us from YouTube or any music platforms and in turn, we have also heard your music as well and it is incredible. 

Hope to receive a response soon. 

Thank you and have a fantastic and awesome birthday! 

Happy Birthday! 

- The BB bois

Wilbur is freaking out. Who wouldn't? Not everyone will be lucky to have this opportunity on your birthday, right? 

He quickly wrote a response regarding the letter as quickly as possible. 

While waiting for a reply, he is doubting whether he should brag about it in the Dream SMP discord group chat. It's a free bragging rights, am I right? 

I should really stop asking you guys agreement questions but oh well. 

Wilbur decided not to though, since it will be a surprise. 

Tommy and the bois on the other hand, are excited about what drama will be happening—well, except for Tommy. Tommy is actually locking himself in the bathroom and got forced by his friends since Wilbur's reply had arrived, more quickly than expected. 

They made a private chat for the collaboration and the awaited surprise in discord. But before they send the link, they make sure about the suspicious little details that may be discovered by Wilbur.

They each created a new account in discord with their online names on it. 

After checking that everything is perfect, they sent Wilbur the official link for their discord group chat in reply. 

Wilbur_soot joined the chat. Welcome! 

DaelusXD: Hello! Welcome, I'm Daedalus :>

BlueMeges: and im meges ur honor :) 

OrangeSanta: Im Aegeus, can call me geus for short :D