𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖

After 12-13 hours of flying later, they finally arrived in the United States, California.

Though, they collapsed on a bed soon after they found their hotel apartment room.

Their hotel apartment room is a bit average when it comes to sizes. It is much bigger than normal rooms, but it is also smaller than a gigantic expensive room.

You get what I mean?—

It consists of the basic stuff. Their bedrooms which are a total of 4 with 2 beds each which means they each are gonna share a bedroom because it is also fairly big.

Tommy is partnered up with Deo.

Luke is partnered up with Bitzel.

Wisp is partnered up with Jack.

Eryn is partnered up with Freddie.

Their hotel apartment is located in front of a road, of course. Yet, the clear blue ocean/sea view is seen in front of their eyes. Meaning, the beach was just nearby and they can take a swim whenever they want to.

After they took some rest, Jack woke up but soon realized that it's still nighttime even though it's supposed to be morning—

More specifically, Jack woke up at 8:45 in the evening since... Y'know, timezone?

The United Kingdom is 8 hours ahead than in California so it's fair, I guess..?

Jack went to the others room to wake them up for dinner— or breakfast. Just pick one.

They went out and then ate in a local restaurant near the beach. They took pictures and videos while they're at it. Just for memories.

They also met several fans which are pretty poggers for all of them. Some even recognize Eryn.

They aren't really that sleepy so they all went for a night or midnight walk until it's dawn. The city where they are is surely a busy city because most people are still up outside. Though, not like before because of the pandemic which is going better than before.

The next morning, Freddie and Luke took a little nap on the couch while the television was on.

They really are quite very close nowadays just because of Tommy introducing them. They should really thank Tommy if they have a chance.

They're meeting or the meet-up for the record deal is in one in the afternoon. Just after eating lunch.

When the BB bois members had to go, they left Freddie, Eryn and Jack in charge of their apartment.

While the 5 went to their own business, the other 3 went to go shopping..? Yeah.

The 5 decided to walk towards the studio with Tommy vlogging so that they can explore the city. In the end, they got slightly lost. Thankfully, someone who's from California helped them.

When they arrived in front of the studio, each one of them prepare their inner and outer selves because, they're pretty fucking nervous.

I mean—who wouldn't?

They wiped their sweat from the heat of the sun and adjusted their outfits properly.

Wisp is wearing a casual white shirt with beige lousy pants and white pair of shoes. His accessories are a silver necklace with a lock pendant around his neck, some bracelets including the official business bay friendship bracelets, black sunglasses that is covering his pair of dark brown eyes, a pair of airpods, a white face mask and a matching beige bag that is clinging on his shoulders.

Bitzel is wearing a mixture of different brown palettes, a vest with white shirt sewn underneath, a pair of jeans and a pair of gray shoes. He has a white watch, some fashionable rings, and they're friendship bracelets.

Luke is wearing a pale dandelion yellow plain shirt but it's half-sleeves tucked in a pair of high-waisted jeans with a black belt around it. He's wearing matching pale yellow socks with checkered vans shoes. He has a singular pair of piercings since he tried joining the trend back then, kind of regretting it but it's actually good. He also has a pair of reading glasses because of his poor vision and they're official friendship bracelets.

Deo is wearing a vintage yellow and a chocolate brown striped shirt with a pair of dark shady jeans but it's end sleeve is tied up. He's wearing a pair of white sneakers with white Nike mid-height socks. His accessories are a bunch of colorful elastic bands around his wrists with, of course, they're matching friendship bracelets and a thick ring in his index finger. His nails are long and painted black because of the unplanned sleepover that they did when Jack, Eryn and Freddie found out their secret.

Tommy, on the other hand, looks similarly different from his usual outfit. Well, he's wearing a plain but has a white collar in a black shirt. His pants are mocha brown but have a little vertical stripes. His shoes are black with a mini tint of white and zipper boots. He's wearing a dark loose mini student backpack and artificial white framed glasses. He's obviously wearing the BB bois friendship bracelets.