𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨

A couple days of settling in later, all 5 of them began to cover songs.

Bitzel being the official drummer. Luke being the pianist. Deo being the main guitarist. Tommy being the lead singer in most songs. Wisp being the manager of the group.

The visuals, as you know as; Bitzel, Luke, Deo and Tommy covered their own personal favorite songs. Wisp, also suggested but didn't want to sing and just the back-up since his favorite work is the backstage work.

These songs mainly are:

· That's what I like by Bruno Mars, Devil Town by Cavetown, Lemon boy by Cavetown, I hear a symphony by Cody Fry and so on for Tommy

· Bust your kneecaps by Pomplamoose, Bang! by AJR, Having you near me by Air supply, Water fountain by Alec Benjamin and much more for Deo

· Hard knock life in Anne (2014), Faster Car by Loving Caliber, I love you by Loving Caliber, You are the reason by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis and more for Bitzel

· Kokoronashi by Majiko, Hello/how are you? by Hatsune Miku, Mr. Loverman by Ricky Montgomery, Arcade by Duncan Laurence and a lot more for Luke

· Angel by Shaggy, Wasn't me by Shaggy, Beautiful girls by Sean Kingston, Young dumb and Broke by Khalid and etcetera for Wisp

They did the cover of Devil Town by Cavetown first and it got 25 views in 1 day.

Each of them except for Wisp are taking turns in leading the song.

In each cover video, Wisp will draw their own chibi oc's and sometimes their actual anime oc's. They put their own credits at the end but for Wisp, it's always in the full video.

Obviously, they have their own screen names.

Tommy is Iphiclus which means; outgoing and literature
Wisp is Daedalus which means; craftsman and an artisan.
Deo is Aegeus which means; protection
Luke is Miletus which means; red earth
Bitzel is Meges which means; independent and resourceful

What are their oc's?

Tommy's oc has his normal blonde messy hair but it's quite dark and dirty-ish than his normal blonde one. He's wearing a pitch black turtle neck long sleeve sweater with ripped jeans on. His shoes are a pair of black converse. He has reading glasses and a light blue mask on. 2 pairs of piercings were seen on his ears and his eyes are deep blue.

Deo's oc is a long-haired brunette with sunglasses on. He's wearing a red and white summer look shirt with a pair of knee shorts on. He's wearing ordinary slippers. He has a gold thin necklace around his neck and a thin bracelet. Behind those sunglasses are a pair of pure white eyes. He's also wearing a white mask.

Bitzel's oc is a dark haired brunette with headphones on. He's wearing a simple black and white shirt with skinny pants on. His shoes are a pair of white sneakers and he has black motorcycle gloves on. His eyes are hazelnuts that are gazing right at you. He has a black adidas baseball cap but it is inverted and has a also a white mask on.

Luke'a oc has bright blonde hair and has a pair of black venom eyes. He's wearing a winter styled outfit together with winter accessories like scarf and/or gloves with a pair of winter boots. He has a healed scar across his left eye. He's wearing a gray mask.

Wisp's oc is also a brunette with a pair of dark chocolate eyes. He's wearing a basketball jersey with the number 0 and his code name at the back with a white undershirt. He's wearing a pair of baggy jogging pants and basketball shoes. He's also holding a basketball ball in his hands. Also, he's wearing a peachy red mask.