𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡

Time skip to next week after Jack and 2 others found out about the band.

Everything's been going pretty well.

Their original songs got noticed by a few youtubers other than the MCYT streamers like;

Mr. Beast crew, Corpse Husband's group, Laurenzside, Gloom, Azzyland, ItsFunneh crew, Merrel twins and other different youtubers.

The squad began to hang out even more after last week's conversation.

Tommy streamed more with Jack and sometimes the business bay. Though, they don't usually hang out via online with the origins because somebody might suspect them so they have to be very careful.

It was a Monday early morning where everyone but Tommy was asleep.

Tommy is chatting through text with the SBI plus Tubbo and now the newly adopted Ranboo about some random shit.

Good thing they didn't chat through video call because it will really rat Tommy out.

Especially...

"TOMMY! TOMMY! TOMMY! BOSS! YEZZ" Wisp yelled excitedly with the others behind

"Ugh, what?!? It's still... " Tommy checked his phone clock

"5:30? Yes, we know" Luke yawned, clinging on Bitzel since he's literally half-asleep

"Is Wisp drunk?" Tommy absentmindedly said

"Probably, he said he has something to say" Deo mumbled, since he's on Tommy's bed

"C'mon let's go to the backyard or to the recording room" Bitzel insisted

They all left and went to their backyard while still in pajamas. Tommy grabbed his phone and went with them.

Deo made some hot chocolate for the 5 of them each.

When they're finally comfortable with their lounges, they began to settle and started to talk.

"What is this? A meeting?" Luke whispered but got ignored

"Anyways, what do you really wanna say Wisp?" Bitzel impatiently asked

"Someone called us...—" Wisp started

"You literally woke us up for this? I'mma head back" Tommy cut off the statement

"For a record deal...—" Wisp finished

...

"Guys..?" Wisp asked

"Uh oh.. I think I broke them"

I mean, who wouldn't?

Like, you just got a record deal from a music production which means that they're gonna get paid while having fun just like being a YouTuber. But instead, it's being a singer. An unknown and a mysterious one.

Everyone except Wisp are speechless. Tommy stared at the backyard pool. Deo got his mouth open wide. Luke was pinching himself for some reason. Bitzel seems to faint. And Wisp? Wisp has his mouth smiling wide and jumping with excitement since he rose up from his pool chair.

"you're kidding... " Tommy mumbled

"Nope! Here" Wisp replied, handing out the phone, showing the mail screen

Dear, the BB bois

Hi, my name is Alexandria White. I represent Music Productions based in San Francisco,California.

We went through all of your contents, your band/group has great potential to make it big in the music industry!

You all have great music and we'd like to help you reach the next level of your career!