Twenty-one

Mature content

Dahlia

"Have you ever heard of the black Dahlia case?" I asked, biting down on my pen as I watched George who was carefully watching the painting on the wall.

"The woman who was found bisected by the waist?" He asked and looked at me.

"Yeah, wasn't her cheeks cut open too?" I asked. "From the corners of her lips to her ears?"

"The Glasgow smile." He nodded and walked over to lean against my desk, facing me.

"Do you know why they call it the black Dahlia?"

George shook his head.

"It was because of the black clothing she always wore." I said. "And then the movie blue Dahlia which had just come out then."

"That... I didn't know." He smiled, pulling himself up to sit on the desk.

I looked at him, biting my lip. He looked really good. He always did, but today was different. He was dressed more casual today.

Grey sweatpants, black hoodie and a black beanie with the hood on the hoodie pulled over it. He was also wearing white sneakers.

"Thank you."

He raised his eyebrows at me in question and I grinned as I reached over and tapped the side of his thigh with the pen.

"For what?"

"For helping me."

He pushed himself off the desk, turning towards me while he pushed his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants.

"C'mon, stand." He said. "I want to kiss you but I don't want to bend down."

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, my lord." I stood up, pushing back the chair. I moved my hands behind my back and stared up at him with a playful smile on my lips. "Too much work?"

"Back pain," he chuckled. "I'm getting old."

He ran his hands to either side of my neck and kissed me softly for a minute. He took a look at my face then kissed me again, this time with more passion yet like he was hungry.

He looked at me again, smiling widely.

"No... I'm still young." He corrected himself. "I carried a few too many boxes at work today."

I pouted.

"Would a blowjob help?" I asked. "I believe I owe you one. Isn't this date four already?"

"I suppose it is." He smiled. I bet he hadn't expected me to be serious, because when I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, using the hair tie on my wrist, his expression dropped.

Though when I then dropped to my knees, he inhaled sharply.

"Well isn't that a sight." He smirked, looking down at me as I reached for the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Can I?"

He tilted his head and smile coyly at me.

"Pretty please."

I tugged down his sweatpants, looking up at him with a smirk as I ghosted my fingers over his already hard bulge.

I watched as he sighed at the feeling, his eyes meeting mine.

He was straining the material of his briefs and he was big. I barely remembered it from when we slept together, due to us both being drunk.

"Think about it..." I said, continuing to run my hand up and down his erection. "...it'll be your first time feeling my mouth on you. For all you know, I could be horrible."