Eighty-nine

I'm here with another chapter.

I wanted to update earlier but a few hours ago, my grandmother texted me about the situation with my mum, completely sided with her, told me that she's sad to see me turn out like my father by leaving and I've spent the last few hours having panic attack after panic attack... so that's great.

My grandmother is a woman that I've always looked up to. I'm close to her and she's the one I've always wanted to make proud so seeing her compare me to my father and side with my mum, hurts more than anything.

Anyway, some good things are happening in my life actually. I'm getting tattooed again next week already (I'm already obsessed after my first tattoo) and I'm going across the country with my older sister in 3 weeks to a puppy meet-up

Anyway, I won't unalive myself because I've already come so far with my mental health and I'm finally getting a treatment program which starts in August.

-

George and Fred were sitting at the kitchen table, talking about their individual lives and what they've been doing for the past fourteen years.

They were both very tired from crying their eyes out as they spent roughly twenty minutes hugging downstairs in the shop, but they were both very excited as they spoke.

It was very weird seeing George sit with his twin brother whom we all thought was dead. It was weird seeing the same two faces staring back at one another.

They were identical, apart from the hair. Fred's hair was longer, and he had it in a bun while George's hair was short.

"Why didn't you just come home?" George decided to ask. "I know Nadine convinced you we were over you but—"

"It wasn't just that, George." Fred answered. "After Nadine told me that she had faked my death, she also told me you had killed yourself because the loss was too much for you. I couldn't go home if you weren't there and I couldn't go home to mum and dad and everyone else if I had been the reason you died."

Don't cry.

George raised his eyebrows, obviously not having expected that.

"So we both went fourteen years thinking the other one was dead." He said with a sigh. "All because Nadine got too jealous and wanted you to herself."

"But... we're here now." Fred smiled. "Thanks to the younger sister of my ex-girlfriend... who happens to be your girlfriend."

They both looked at me as I was about to bite down on an Oreo I was eating, while leaning back against the counter.

"Well I'm just happy you didn't immediately assume I'd be like my family." I said as I finished chewing.

Fred looked confused while George's smile spread as he looked at me.

"Ginny will be forced to like you now, you know." George said. "You went and got Fred."

"I want her to like me by herself. I don't want her to be forced to." I said.

"What did Ginny do?" Fred asked, looking at George for answers.

"She absolutely humiliated Dia when I brought her home to meet everyone. Went on and on about Dia's death eater family, basically blamed Nadine for your death which... well we all know how that turned out."

Fred snickered, then looked at me but at the same moment, the back door in the kitchen opened, revealing Lee.

He went to say something, holding up a hand but his eyes landed on Fred and then he let out a high-pitched scream before backing out again, closing the door.