Ninety-two

The last one ;(

-

"Stop trying to bite off my nose, Dahlia!"

I laughed and shoved him in the chest but he grabbed into my shirt to pull me with him as he stumbled back into the wall.

"I wasn't trying to bite off your nose, you arsehole."

George chuckled and leaned in to kiss my nose, which only caused me to scrunch up my nose.

"Can you stand still for just five minutes, please?"

"Does it take you five minutes to close a shirt?" I raised an eyebrow as his hands found the buttons in my shirt again.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

His hands grasped at my jaw and before I got to react, he kissed me deeply, pushing himself away from the wall, but at the same time, he turned around and pushed me up against it, hands continuing to close my shirt.

I couldn't hold back my laugh which quickly broke the kiss.

"I've never kissed someone who'd rather dress me than undress me."

"Shh." He shushed me, a crooked smile on his lips. "You have to leave in an hour. There's no time for sex."

I was staring my position at Hogwarts today. I was using the floo system. There was a special system for teachers who didn't live in the castle. We used the floo system going from wherever we are, to the teachers room.

"Can you believe I'll be teaching?" I asked. "It's all I've ever wanted."

George hummed, the smile never leaving his lips.

"Jesus, these buttons are my enemies."

I rolled my eyes and shoved his hands away to do them myself.

"You're fingers are too big."

He scoffed.

"They're not. Shut up."

I looked at his face, chuckling at his offended expression. I finished closing my shirt faster than he ever could, then walked over to the mirror to look at myself.

"Do I look like a teacher?"

"You do." George nodded. "A very sexy one at that."

I smiled at his comment before turning towards him.

"Can you—" I sighed. "...I know it's a lot to ask but Malcolm gets out today and he needs someone to get him home."

George raised his eyebrows.

"He's gonna freak out if he sees me show up."

"Probably, yeah." I nodded. "But they're letting him out at six and I'll be at the feast so I won't be able to get him, and I don't believe his parents knows he's there."

George sighed.

"I'll go get him, but I can't promise you he'll listen to me and go with me anywhere."

I smiled and walked over, wrapping my arms around George's waist, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He rested his forehead against mine and let his hand wander to my lower back.

"You're welcome." He whispered before he stepped away from me. "Wait here for a second. I need to go get something from the living room that I bought you earlier."