A Word from the Author: This is the 4th Book in an Ongoing Series!

Hello everyone and welcome to the 4th book in my Pokémon Betrayal Series, where we still have a ways to go before any of that happens... (We're in 'The World Building Arc' - the name's self explanatory enough, right?)

So far, we've had 3 other books leading to this moment: Not Everyone is a Steal-Type, Take an Extra Step, GOH the Extra Mile (The Prologue), and Take an Extra Step, GOH the Extra Mile. If you have not read those 3 (in the order given), then you'll have no clue what the heck is going on.

This book is a direct continuation of where we left off in the last book. If anything, what you'll be reading next is another 'Chapter 0' situation. (I was VERY VAUGE with the final chapter in the last book. I had reasons... and you'll be seeing why.)

If you've been reading the story, you probably picked up on this, but just in case you haven't... I think it's fair enough to give the warning (vaguely, of course. You'll fully understand eventually...): Ash is slowly becoming less 'dense' and 'oblivious' to a certain feeling. He's slowly growing up in a way that might seem out-of-character at some point...

Also, if you have been reading... you may of noticed my writing... was decent... then plummeted. (All I could think about was how badly I wanted to finish that book so I could move on... I seriously have past book 10 planned out! I can't stop my mind from coming up with all these ideas, alright?) I'll be working on this book in a different way then the past two, so maybe things will be better. (I'm almost done with Chapter 0, and everything seems to be going better. Unlike this note, my word choice has shifted a bit and I'm trying to be a tad more descriptive of the scenery.)

Anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy the adventure, puns, and 4th wall breaking. I refuse to repair it. >:)