Dance Video

Ally's POV
Jimin, Hoseok and I were waiting for the paper to see what they got, we must've been waiting awhile because people stared at us while walking past us. Finally the teacher came up and put the paper on the bulletin board and everyone who auditioned ran up while I waited in the back. Jimin and Hoseok came back and Jimin was smiling. "Hoseok got the understudy role!" "That's great!!" I hugged Hoseok tightly. "You excited?" "I'm more nervous than excited..." I smiled a little. "It's okay to feel nervous. I'm sure Jimin has felt nervous before he performs!" "Yeah I have felt nervous before performing." We walked to lunch and got our lunch and sat at the table.

Hoseok's POV
I was eating my lunch while talking to Jimin and Ally. "You ready for practice starting next week Hoseok?" "Yeah, I think I'm ready to start practicing.." I sighed. "Don't worry, I'll help you with whatever you need!" Jimin smiled. The bell rang so I said bye to Jimin and walked away with Ally. "Okay, so what's between you and Jimin?" "What?" I looked at her. "It seems like you two are flirting with each other and I see the way Jimin looks at you!" "First of all, Jimin and I aren't dating so don't get that into your head." "But you guys flirt like a couple!" "We're not dating Ally."

~Later On~
No one's POV
Hoseok was now dancing in the auditorium and kept dancing, not noticing Jimin was on the top watching him dance. "So beautiful" Jimin mumbled to himself but what he didn't notice was Seulgi, Taemin and Chungha watching as well, even recording him too. Jimin left after Hoseok finished dancing and went back to his dorm, while Seulgi and Taemin planned something against Hoseok.

~The next day~

Everyone was in class, Seulgi and Taemin were standing in the front while the others were sitting down in their desks. "So Seulgi and Taemin wanted to show something to the class today." Seulgi smirked and presented what she had on her phone, the video of Hoseok dancing. Everyone was whispering and looking at Hoseok. "Hey turn that off." Ally stood up with Jimin, but Seulgi didn't budge at all. "Turn it off you jerk!!" Hoseok was tearing up and ran out of the classroom, not bothering to take his bag with him. "Hoseok!" Jimin quickly ran out and followed Hoseok. Chungha then stood up and walked straight to Seulgi. "What the hell is your problem?! You had no right to do this to him! I'm done being friends with you!" Chungha and Ally both went after Jimin and Hoseok.

Hoseok was walking back and forth and mumbling to himself. "Hoseok hey it's okay!" Jimin tried getting him into a hug but he pulled away quickly. "T-They had a video of me dancing!! E-Everyone was whispering and p-pointing a-and looking at m-me!" Jimin kept trying to pull him into a hug to comfort him but failed each time he tried to. Hoseok was hyperventilating. "Hobi!" Jimin was able to grab his arms and made him look at him. "Take some deep breathes with me okay?" He started off taking deep breathes and made sure he was following him and made sure he calmed down. He was mostly calm by the time Ally and Chungha came to them. "You okay Hoseok?" Hoseok shook his head. "H-How did they even know?" Soon enough he started crying and Jimin pulled him into a hug and comforted him. "It's okay...what they did was messed up and shouldn't have done that at all." Hoseok was sobbing onto his shoulder. "Y-You should just f-find someone else t-to be the u-understudy!" "What? No of course that's not gonna happen Hoseok! You should stay as an understudy for the main role because you worked for it, you fought with your stage fright in front of just 3 people and that's an accomplishment."

Finally after an hour, Hoseok calmed down while hugging onto Jimin. "I'm gonna take him to my dorm, he looks extremely tired." Jimin proceeded to pick him up and walk away leaving Chungha and Ally there in the hallway. "Is it just me or do I think they're secretly dating?" Ally looked at Chungha. "I knew I wasn't the only one who though of that!" Ally and Chungha walked away. Meanwhile at Jimin's dorm, Hoseok was sitting on the bed while Jimin was looking through his closet and gave Hoseok a hoodie. He put the hoodie on and sighed while Jimin went to him and pulled him into a hug and laid down while holding him. "Why are you so nice to me Jimin?" "Because you're my friend Hoseok." "It's probably not even that, you probably just felt bad for me." He got up and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hoseok, I'm nice to you because you showed me how it is to feel normal!" Jimin grabbed both of his hands, making Hoseok blush a little. "Everyone treated me as if I was famous and when I sat with you and Ally for the first time, I felt like a normal guy, being happy and not worry about people being a fan about my dancing, I feel the most happy when I'm with you!"

Hoseok sighed. "You should probably just find someone else to do that understudy thing..." Jimin looked at him and sighed. He understood why Hoseok was acting like this but he wanted to help him gain the confidence he know he has. "Hoseok, I'm not gonna look for another understudy okay? You are perfectly fine being the understudy for me." "J-Jimin just stop lying already, there's other people that have better confidence than me and it's just better to-" Hoseok wasn' able to finish his sentence. Jimin had enough hearing Hoseok bring himself down and he did what he wanted to do. He kissed him. Hoseok was shocked but kissed back before Jimin pulled away.

"I'm tired of hearing you bring yourself down Hoseok, you don't even realize how much talent you have because you keep bringing yourself down! Please, just stay as the understudy okay?" Hoseok nodded. "O-Okay..I'll stay as the understudy." Jimin smiled a little and hugged Hoseok. "I promise you won't regret it!" They both smiled and Jimin got a little closer to Hoseok. "Is it okay if I kiss you again?" Jimin looked at him. "Y-Yeah it's fine.." They both got closer and finally filled the gap between them. Jimin slowly wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and pulled him closer while Hoseok tangled his fingers into Jimin's hair. They both didn't want to stop, but they had to, so they could catch their breathe.

Jimin smiled at Hoseok and held him close. "I was wondering if...we could be a couple?" Hoseok smiled a bit. "Y-Yeah...I'd like that." They both shared another kiss and decided to cuddle for the rest of the night.