Gift

~2 Months Later~
Hoseok's POV
It was almost close to graduation, and the spring festival started today as well. Everyone had made plans to go today, even me with the others. "So I say we go on the rollercoasters they have then eat, rest for a bit and go on more rides!" Ally smiled and looked at us. "I mean that sounds like a good idea!" I nodded. "Sure but I'm not going on the rollercoaster." "Awww okay that's fine!" We all were walking to the last class but the announcer came on. "Hello students, for today only, you guys can leave early." "LETS GET OUT OF HERE!" Ally and Jimin ran out and I laughed a bit and followed them. "Jeez, they're so hyper." "Yeah they are." I walked with Chungha. "Sooo...you ever gonna ask Ally out?" "What do you mean?" She looked at me. "You can't fool me! I see the way you look at her! All lovey dovey eyes on her." She blushed. "Please don't tell her! I was gonna ask her on a date tomorrow!" "Why not today?" "Because I'm gonna hang out with you guys." She sighed. "Well you know Jimin is gonna drag me everywhere and probably away from you and Ally, so try asking today, and if you can't then it's fine." She smiled.

We met up with Jimin and Ally and we got in a car and drove to the spring festival. We parked the car and payed to get in and looked around. "Woah...it looks so cool! Come on!" Ally grabbed Chungha's hand and Jimin held mine and we followed them. We all went on a hang glider ride and Ally and Chungha sat in one while Jimin and I were in the one behind them. We waited for the ride to start and I looked at Jimin. "So I'm guessing you made Ally and Chungha be in one together didn't you?" I nodded and smiled. "It's very obvious, Ally just....can't really notice." Finally the ride started and it started lifting up and spin around. I smiled and laughed a bit.

The ride stopped and we all got off and Ally dragged Chungha off somewhere. "Well we lost them already." I sighed. "Let's leave them be for a bit." Jimin and I walked around and got on a couple more rides and I started to get hungry so we went to all the food booths. "Let's get a funnel cake!" (A/N: Funnel cakes are the best thing to get at a carnival-) Jimin smiled and we ordered a funnel cake, and I sat at a table nearby. Jimin was waiting on the side of the food booth and two guys walked up to me. "Hey cutie, is there any way I can get your number?" He sat in front of me. "I'm not single. So leave me alone." He still sat in front of me. "Come on, what if your significant other leaves you? Then I'll be there." I looked at him. "I said no, take the hint already!" "What's going on here babe?" Jimin looked at the two guys and placed the funnel cake in front of me. "So you're the one dating him? Hm, hey why don't we share? Let me have a piece of him." He reached out to grab my hand but Jimin stopped him and held his wrist tightly. "Back the hell off. He said no to you multiple times, so LEAVE." He shoved his wrist away and both of the boys left.

"You okay?" "Yeah I'm fine. They never know when to take a hint do they?" Jimin sat down next to me and we both started eating. "I wonder where Ally and Chungha are.." "Yeah, we've been separated for a couple of hours already." I looked up. "Speak of the devil, they found us." They both sat down. "Where'd you guys go?" "Ally dragged me to all the roller coasters." Ally laughed. "She was screaming the entire time." I smiled. "At least Ally was able to get on all the roller coasters." After we ate we walked around for a bit and we stopped at the Ferris wheel. "Let's get on the Ferris Wheel!" Ally walked up to it and we followed. "Okay how about Hoseok and I on one and you and Chungha on the other?" We all agreed and Jimin and I got on first and I looked around. We kept getting higher and higher until we reached the top and it stopped. "Woah...I never realized how everything looks from the top." I looked around and smiled. "Yeah, it really is pretty."

I held Jimin's hand and smiled. "I love you so much Hoseok. I'm glad I was able to meet you, honestly I don't know how my life would've been without meeting you and Ally." I smiled. "I got you a necklace, for our 6 month anniversary." He brought out a necklace and put it on me. "Jimin you didn't have to! I wish I got your something now." I looked at the necklace. "You don't have to get me anything, just being here with me can be your gift to me." I smiled and kissed him and I realized that we were going down. We both got out and Jimin held my wrist and we went back to the dorm.

Jimin and I went into the dorm and as soon as we both got in, Jimin pulled me close and kissed me.

No one's POV
Jimin wrapped his arms around Hoseok's slender waist and started walking towards his room while still holding Hoseok. He tapped Hoseok's legs, signaling him to wrap his legs around his waist and Hoseok did. They both got into the room and Jimin closed the door and locked it then went back to kissing Hoseok. He took Hoseok's shirt off and his own and trailed kisses down to his neck and started leaving a bunch of hickeys. Hoseok was biting his lip and whining a bit since he was sensitive. "Do you want to continue Hoseok?" Jimin looked at him and Hoseok nodded, allowing Jimin to go back to kissing his neck. They both started getting into the kiss more and more, Jimin started to undress the both of them. (A/N: you guys, I'm so sorry but I can't write smut sooo...I'm gonna let you guys think about how it goes down, sorry ;-;)