Fractured

~A couple of weeks later~
Hoseok's POV
I was walking to lunch with Chungha, Ally and Jimin. We were all talking when I felt Jimin holding my hand. "What are you doing?" I whispered to him. "I'm holding your hand." "B-But people are staring..." I looked around a little and realized people are staring. "Don't worry okay?" We walked into the lunchroom, grabbed lunch and we all sat down. "So you guys have practice right?" I nodded. "Yeah the last practice before the show!" Ally smiled. "You know, I'm glad you got the understudy role Hoseok, that's a really big achievement!" I smiled. "Yeah it is."

We all continued eating and finished, then went to our class, Jimin was walking me to class too. "Jimin you don't need to keep walking me to class.." I looked at him. "But I wanna walk you to class! Besides I don't trust Seulgi and Taemin...and I don't want you hurt." I blushed a little. "Okay...fine you can keep walking me to class." He smiled. "Okay, I'll see you after school!" I waved bye to him and went into class.

~After School~
Jimim and I were practicing but I only asked for help on parts I needed help, and he gladly helped. "You excited for tomorrow?" I shrugged. "Well I can secretly see that you are excited!" Jimin hugged me and I hugged back. By the time we finished learning parts we didn't know, it was time to go into full rehearsal. Jimin was starting to dance, I was on the side watching him. Everyone was doing really great and I smiled while watching everyone dance. Everyone was nearing to the end and Jimin had to do one final dance but as soon as he landed from a leap

CRACK!

Jimin fell straight to the floor and held his leg close to him. I quickly ran out to him and kneeled by him. "What happened Jimin?!" The teacher ran up to us. "I-I was doing the final leap to finish dancing a-and I don't know if I landed wrong but it just really hurts!" The teacher checked his leg. "Hoseok I need you to call an ambulance so they can get Jimin and check his leg." I nodded and quickly called an ambulance. It didn't take that long for the ambulance to arrive since they were getting Jimin onto the stretcher.

"Hoseok you go with him and tell me what the doctor says, I'll be calling his mom to inform her what happened." I nodded and left with Jimin to the hospital. They got Jimin into an x-ray and brought him into a room and gave him some pain killers to help with the pain. "How are you feeling?" "Better..." I held his hand. "For now let's just wait for the doctor to come back with news." Jimin nodded and I smiled a bit. "You do know this means you'll have to take the main role right?" I sighed. "Yeah I know..but I guess I'll try my best." "I'm glad to have you by my side..." I smiled softly and pecked his cheek.

The doctor came in after 4 hours of waiting, Jimin was close to falling asleep but I had to shake him awake. "Jimin, the doctor is here." He woke up and sat up a bit. "Hello Jimin, so we have the results of your x-ray of your entire leg and," She put the x-ray up for us to see. "Your ankle is fractured in two different places, so we're gonna have to put a cast on and leave it on for about 8 months." He sighed. "Okay, thank you Doctor." The Doctor left and a nurse came in and started to get a cast on Jimin's ankle. Once the cast was on, they allowed us to leave, I already informed the teacher what happened and we went to his dorm and he sat down on his bed. "You hungry? We can order something." "Yeah, Panda Express?" I nodded and put in an order and went back to Jimin.

Jimin pulled me into a hug and held me close. "Jeez you're so clingy today." I looked at him as he looked up. "Can I have a kiss?" I smiled softly and gave him a peck on the lips. "There." He pulled me down and kissed me. "That wasn't a kiss, that was a peck and I want a kiss." I looked at him. "Well you already got a kiss and I need to make sure we have food!" "Don't worry they deliver it." As soon as said it, there was a knock on the door and I checked and opened the door, payed for the food and took it back in. "Food is here!" I placed the foot on some table trays and sat next to Jimin and started eating.

After eating, I cleaned up and kissed Jimin's forehead and started walking out to the door but Jimin pulled me into a back hug. "Nooo, stay with me." I turned around. "Jimin I have to go back to my dorm...you know I'll see you tomorrow." He kept pouting and tried giving puppy eyes. "Goodnight Jimin." I kissed him and left to my dorm, got ready for bed and fell asleep.