Chapter 4

Same day
Colin's POV
When Helen comes down from putting Evan to sleep I'm gonna tell her everything. a few minutes later she comes down.
"Helen we need to talk"
"Okay"she comes over and sits next to me
"A few months ago Jen and I had an affair, but she broke it off. But now all I want is to be with her. I don't want to hurt you Helen, but I don't love you anymore I love Jen." we sat in silence for a few minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. "say something Helen please."
"Get out get out of my house right now" she yelled at me with tears streaming down her face. I grabbed my keys and walked out.

Jen's POV
I just put Lucy to bed, I sat down and started watching reruns of castle on Netflix when the doorbell rang. i got up and looked through the peephole and saw Colin. I oped up the door quickly
"What are you doing-"
"I told her everything I wanna be with you Jen"he stepped inside the house and came close to me "l love you Jen" he kissed me softly.

Lucy's POV
I just can't sleep! When me, mom and the rest of the cast went out to lunch Emilie, Georgie and Lizzie kept giving me strange looks. I needed to talk to mom about this. I got out of bed and put my robe on. when I reached the stairs I saw mommy and Colin kissing?

Next day
Me and Jared were playing with the props while I waited for mommy to finish her scenes. "hey Jared can talk to you about something". "you can talk to me about anything" "last night I saw mommy kissing Colin" "well your eyes must be playing tricks on you Colin's married" "but Jared I saw him-" "no you didn't Lucy don't lie" "I did you just don't believe me" I ran all the way to Emilie and Georgie's trailer and knocked on the door, Emilie opened it. "hi Lucy I thought you were playing with Jared" "I was but he called me a liar can I come in please" "sure" I went in and saw Georgie, Lizzie and Ginny sitting in the couch, I sat next to Ginny "so Lucy why did Jared call you a liar" "because I told him something I saw and he didn't believe it was true but it is" "what did you see"ginny asked "I don't think I should tell you" "come on it can't be that bad now out with it" Lizzie says "okay last night I was supposed to be asleep but I couldn't so I was gonna go down stairs and talk to my mom about something and when i went to I saw mommy and Colin kissing" "oh no not agin"Ginny says quitly but we all hear her. "what do you mean not again"Emilie asks.ginny covered my ears but i still heard what she said "a few months ago they had an affair"Emilie, Georgie and Lizzie's eyes go wide and ginny uncovers my ears "whats an affair"i ask "nothing its just grownup stuff, come on lucy lets go find Jared" Georgie says and leads me out the door.  "Georgie are mommy and Colin together?" "i dont know sweetie but you dont need to worry about that me, Emilie, Lizzie and Ginny well take care of it"  "okay hey Jared" "Lucy were did you go I was about to go find Jen" "Jared it's oaky she just went to Emilie's trailer now i think you have some apologizing to do" "Lucy im sorry i called you a liar i didn't mean it" "it's okay Jared"

later that night

Jen's POV

Lucy was spenting the night a Jared's and Colin was coming over.He talked to Helen this morning and they are getting a divorce. Colin went to go get his thing so he could move in with me and Lucy. The only problem was Evan, I want him to come live with us so all four of us can be a family. But Helen may not let that happen, I hope we at least get split custody.