Chapter 11

A/N I wrote this at three am, so if none of this makes sence or theres spelling errors you can blame my computer and my friends. I was talking to my friends on Google docs and since there a couple I was a third wheel, it was acutally fun.

*Next day*

Lucy's POV

"Lucy come out, it's me." Riley wishpers. I crack the closet door open and see Riley put food down on her bed for me. I went to her apartment after I left the hospital, I knew if I went to my mom's they would find me. "thank you for helping me Riley." "your welcome." after I get done eating we hear someone knock on the front door. "you go hide in the closet I'll get rid of them!" I go back in the closet and Riley leaves the room. I can hear voices from the other room, a few minutes later I hear the front door close. "She's gone." "who was it?"I ask "your mom,she was looking for you.Lucy you can't stay here forever you have to go back even if it means staying with that woman." "I'm not going back. And if you feel that way then I'm leaving." I grab my backpack and climb out the window. "no wait lucy come back" Riley yells after me but I leave anyway.

*park*

I'm sitting on a bench watching the other kids play, when a woman carrying a baby aproches me."Hello Lucy" how does she know my name?"do I know you" "yes I'm a friend of your parents." "which ones because apperantly I have 2 moms and a dad." "I can help you" I roll my eyes"and how are you gonna do that?" I can get you back to California, back to the orphnage. That way you'll never have to see Jen again." "But what about my mom ill never see her again" "you will after a few months I'll make sure she finds you. You wont be seprared for long. I'll keep Jen away and you two can live your life." "why are you doing this? why are you helping me?" "Lets just say Jen and her boyfriend are trying to take away something I love. They don't derseve you."

Colin's POV

Jen's has been crying ever since Lucy went missing. The cops are looking for her, but have found nothing yet. I'm holding Jen in my arms stairing at the TV even though it's off. My phone rings and its a number I don't know, I answer it anyway."Hello Colin" its Helen. I put the phone on speaker so Jen can hear. "Hi helen if you want me to take Evan nows not a good time." "It's not about Evan it's about Lucy." "what about lucy?" "I know where she is but if you want to know you'll have to drop the custody case." Jen looks at me and shakes her head no. "No Helen we will find another way." "You dont derseve her" she hangs up the phone and look at Jen "we will find her" I kiss her head and she responds "I know but I miss her so much. She must be so scared." "she's a tuff kid she can handle anything"