Chapter 23

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

a/n i dont really know what im doing. i dont rember what happened last chapter and im to lazy to go back and read so what ever. But i really dont care i haven't updated in a while and im bored so youll take what ya get. I might give you guys a second update this week if i get more reads on my Adopted by Ally book and if some one gives me ideas for that one to. love ya now let's get to the chapter! btw i wrote this on my computer and i suck at typeing on the coumputer, so if theres any miss spelled wordsor things arent capitialized it's because im to lazy to do it and i dont have auto correct but enjoy!!!!!!!!

Lucy's pov

"welcome back to school Riley we have missed youthese past three weeks" ms.stevens says

"it's good to be back!"

*lunch*

"did you hear the one about little jonnhy?" carter asks

"you shouldnt be telling thoese jokes my brother says there bad" Maddy says, that's right my best friend in the entire world. i have missed her so much. Dylan's family adopted her and since then the three of us have been glued to the hip. were all best friends, my other friends arent to happy about it, espically Kiara.

me, daddy and Evan are still at Sean's and i haven't seen mommy since that day at the hospital, but dad and sean take really good care of me and evan. i've tried calling her on daddy's cell phone a few times but she either wont answer or when she hears my voice she hangs up. it makes me sad but i can't do anything about it.

Riley is doing so much better. Im glad she's back at school, but she hasn't really talked to me since she found out me and Dylan became friends, none of my friends have. even if i try to make jokes with kiara during class she just looks away.

Why is everyone turning against me?

"Lucy are you okay?" i didn't know i was crying until Maddy wipped my tears

"yeah im fine" herand Dylan share a look. oh gosh they may notbe bloodrelated but they act alike.

"that's a lie,you dont cry for no reason" the bell rings. YES! saved by the bell!

"we shouldget back to class"

"you are so lucky" Maddy says