Chapter 12

Emilie's POV

I've been driving around town looking for Lucy.I have to find her Jen is going crazy, I'm going crazy. I should have said something when I found out Lucy wasn't Georgina's daughter.

*flashback*

Third Person POV

A woman holds a baby in her arms, and approaches a hospital with a man walking beside her. She sets the baby girl down at the entrance and kiss her head,the man dose the same. "Remember Lucy we will always love you." The woman tells the baby. "Come on Emilie it's time go. We will find her some day."

*present day*

Two weeks ago I started looking for my daughter. I found out she was from the same orphanage as Lucy.  I thought it was a girl named Maddy, but it wasn't her. It was Lucy.

Lucy's POV

After talking to that lady, I decide to head to the bus station. I didn't have to meet her there until to night. I'm walking down the street when I   remember something from my past.

*flashback*

A woman and man kiss my head.  The woman says to me "Remember Lucy we will always love you." "Come on Emilie it's time to go. We will find her someday."

*end of flashback*

I stop in my tracks, when I see Emilie. She runs over to me and hugs me, I hug her back. We stay like that for a few minutes, with her whispering in my ear "don't you ever run away again" over and over. I pull away from her and look in her eyes the same blue eyes as mine. "Please take me home. I want my mom and dad." "Let's go."

September 1, 2015

"Lucy you better hurry your gonna be late for you first day of school!" Mom yells from down stairs. "Coming!" I yell back. I grab my bookbag and run down the stairs, mom starts taking pictures of me and I pose for her.

After a few minutes dad comes in with Evan in his arms. "Ladies I'm sorry to interrupt you photo shoot,but if you two wanna go to Starbucks and make it to school and work on time. I suggest we get going." He says and hands me my lunch box. "Fine but she just looks so cute in that blue dress!" Dad gives Evan over to my mom,picks me up and starts spinning me around."She looks adorable Jen, now let's go." He carry's me out to the car and puts me in my car seat, while mom puts Evan in his.

Mom orders me a hot chocolate from Starbucks and I drink it happily singing along to the radio with dad. When we pull up to the school I get out of my seat and kiss mom, dad and Evan, and say goodbye. They say it back and as I'm about to shut the car door mom yells don't forget "Emilie is picking you up today." "I won't" I say and shut the door.

When I get to my class room I hang my stuff up on my hook and I see Riley's stuff on her's. We haven't talked since I ran away. I hope we can still be friends. I go and find my seat. There a girl sitting next to me with brown hair, blue eyes and dress all in purple. "Hi I'm Lucy but my friend Jared calls me Lucky. You can call me that to if you want."

"Hi Lucky I'm Kiara it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, wanna be best friends?"

"I'd love too!"

I look over and see Riley talking with a red haired girl at another table.

"Hello class I'm Ms.Stevens and welcome to first grade! Now please find your seats and we can begin our day!"  I can tell this is going to be a great year!

A/N The picture in the media is Lucy's bookbag and lunch box! Its once day!