Chapter 10

Lucy's POV

*hospital 8:00pm*

I wake up to a man standing next to me looking at a clipboard. Where am I? "Hello?"

"Lucy your awake. I'm Dr.Carson."

"Where am I?"

"Your at Vancouver General Hospital"

"Why am I here?"

"You fell down the stairs of your mothers apartment"

"I don't remember that happening"

"Well it's perfectly normal to have some memory loss after and accident. Now about you arm."he points to the pink cast on my left arm."that cast will have to stay on there for 6 weeks and then your gonna need physical therapy,but that won't be for a while. Now I'm gonna go talk to your mom and then she can come in. okay?"

I shake my head yes and he leaves the room. A few minutes go by and my mom finally comes in.

"Oh Lucy I'm so glad you're okay"she hugs."don't worry your mom is going to be on the first flight back home."

"But your already here"

"I know but Jen I coming"

"Who's Jen?" I'm confused. who is Jen and why is she calling her my mom?

"Lucy I'll be right back" she walks back out and I'm left alone. I decide to watch tv. I turn on Disney Channel and Girl Meets World is on.

After the episode is over my mom and the doctor come back in. She turns off the tv.

"Lucy can you tell me anything about Jen, Colin or Evan?" The doctor asks me

"No"

"What about the once upon a time cast? Do you know anything about them?"

"No isn't that a tv show"

"Yes it is but you don't know who Jennifer Morrison is?"

"No"

"Can you tell me what you do know"

"I know I was a safe haven baby and I live in an orphanage until birth mom found me and took me home."

"Well I need to run some tests but I don't think her memory loss will me permanent."

"How long will it last?" mom asks

"I can't say maybe weeks,months a year at most. but she will get her memory back." The doctor leaves the room and mom comes over to me.

"You've been through a lot today, you need to get some sleep."

"Okay will you stay with me?"

"Of course." She gets in the bed with me and we fall asleep.

*next day*

I wake up to a woman screaming."I don't care if she doesn't remember me I wanna see my daughter!" A woman comes into the room followed by a man.

"Lucy thank goodness your okay"she comes over and hugs me.

"Excuse me, Do I know you?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"So you really don't know who I am"
"No I'm sorry"

"It's okay its not your fault its hers!" she looks at my mom,her face is all red the woman is really mad."

"Hey what's going on" my mom says.

"You this is your fault! My daughter wouldn't be in here if it was for you"

"Jen calm down"

"No get out of this room! I don't want
you anywhere near my daughter!"

"Alright I'm going." She get up off the
bed and grabs her purse. Then she walks back over to me and kisses me on the head."bye Lucy"

"No mommy don't go! please stay!"

"I'm sorry baby,I have to."

"No don't leave me!"

"I love you"

"I love you too" when she leaves I turn and yell at the lady "why did you do that shes my mom!"

"No I'm your mom!"she yells back

"Jen let's come back later"

"No I'm not leaving"

"Jen we can go out in the waiting room and fill out her release forms. Once we get home we can figure this out." the man says

"Okay" they both leave the room and I get to work.

I start pulling all of the tubes off of me and get out of bed. I put my clothes on fast and grab my backpack. I open the door a little bit to make sure nobody is watching, when the coast is clear I walk out of the room. I run down the hall until I find the exit door and push it open. I am not going home with that lady!

A/N So I had some help with this chapter from Krystalic_Emmie , riley1_8 and sydsorbet . Also my friend Krystalic_Emmie has a book out and the character Jennifer is loosely based off me(when I say loosely I mean VERY loosely), so please go read her book. I wrote some of this chapter at school and my friend had to yell at me to get my attention. The pic in media is Lucy's outfit.