Chapter 18

September 20,204
Lucy's POV

Wednesday was Riley's birthday, but today is here party. Dylan is gonna be there, but she invited Kacey and Ivy. The three of us got into my Mom's car, she turned on the radio. All About That Bass came on, me and Kacey started singing and dancing. We loved the song! We drove Mrs.T crazy singing and dancing to it. She hates when we run around the house singing and dancing to it, especially after dance.

The song went off and commercials came on. Mom turned the radio down. "Kacey you mom is gonna pick you up in an hour. Ivy your dad is gonna pick you up when the party is over. Lucy Mrs.Gilmore is gonna pick you up and bring you to set. Understand?"
"Why is my mom picking me up early?"
"You have relatives coming over"

We pulled up yo Chuck E Cheese. when we got to where Riley's party was, everyone else was already there. Riley sat at the head of the table and she saved us seats at the front to. Me and Ivy sat next to each other with Kiara on the other side of her. Dylan and Kacey sat across from us. We had pizza, then Chucky came out.

After cake we played a few games, then Kacey's mom came and got her. We watched Riley open presents, then played some more games. Ivy's mom came and got her and was waiting for Mrs.Gilmore.

September 22,2014
Third person POV
Lucy was sitting in class doing her work and making jokes with Kiara. when the teacher asked her if she could take something to the office.

Lucy left the room, Dylan came out after her. Lucy delivered the note to the office and headed back to class. Dylan appeared from the bathroom. "look what we have here the little brat going back to class." "leave me alone Dylan, I've never done anything to you." Dylan didn't say anything, she just punched Lucy in the stomach. Lucy doubled over in pain. Both girls unaware that Riley saw the whole thing.

Riley ran toward them and pushed Dylan into the wall. "hey what was that for!?" Dylan yelled "that was for punching my friend!" Riley turned to help Lucy up off the ground, but Dylan pulled Riley's hair. Riley had enough! She turned around and punched Dylan in the face, just as the teacher walked out of the room.

Lucy's POV
After Dylan and Riley little fight mom came and got. She was furious! Both girls were suspended from school. Dylan longer than Riley. Mom said I didn't have to go to school for the rest of the week. When we got on set everyone came and hugged me. Mom had to go shoot and Adam volunteered to watch me. "so is my birthday twin alright?" He called me his birthday twin ever since he found out we have the same birthday. "I'm fine just tired." "well go to sleep you've had a rough day." i laid down on the couch in the break room and fell into a dream less sleep.

A/N so here's a interesting fact my birthday is actually the same as Adam's. We were both born on December 4th(Not the same year). I wasn't gonna update tonight but I got talked into it by Klayley_Fangirl 😑 I could have been reading 5H fanfic's. Does anyone else like Fifth Harmony? If so who's you favorite? Mine is Ally😄