f i v e

no one pov

jungkook rubbed his eyes due to the heavy drowsiness he was feeling. probably because it was almost mid night, and he wasnt even close to planning on going to bed soon.

the ravenette sat at the small table in his motel room. his elbows on the table top as his pen scribbled down on a piece of paper. an empty cup of water sat on the table next to him. his almost empty ramen bowl right next to the cup.

currently, he was taking notes on taehyung. in his personal observation note book.

after school schedule

- walk to cafe (knows owner, or worker). get one chocolate cookie

- walks to park to eat. stays until late

- buildings/sky line on other side of street to park

- walks home after

jungkook paused, tracking the events of earlier in the day. remembering all of the places he followed taehyung to. 

a quick flash back then filled jungkooks head.

"i-i like your hair!" taehyung said happily, his index finger and thumb holding some of his blond hair. "did you dye it yourself?" he then asked. jungkook was unable to speak, only responding to the youngers questions with short wide eyed nods.

jungkooks eyes widened in a second, quickly shaking his head to get the image of taehyungs bright smile out of his head. stumbling back in his chair like he was trying to get away from some kind of ghost.

even though the boy shook his head to make the memory go away, it failed miserably. only replaying in his head again. the ravenette soon felt his heart beat increasing, as well as his breathing.

jungkook had no idea what was happening to him. and he did not like it.

again, the male shook his head, trying to get rid of the memory. and thankfully for him, it worked this time. the flash back no longer playing so vividly in his mind.

jungkook sighed loudly, slumping again in his chair. his body then shuddered at the thought of taehyung. that boy was doing some voodoo magic on him. and he definitely wasnt a fan.

jungkook remembered how he couldnt even say anything, as he stared into the big, bright, bambi eyes of the dirty blond boy.

jungkook physically 'cringed' at himself. shaking his head at the second hand embarrassment he felt for his past self.

that was when jungkook decided it was definitely time to go to sleep. staying up late was clearly doing something to him.

quickly closing the note book, jungkook took his bowl and cup to the tiny sink. placing them in, deciding to wash them in the morning. before he crashed on his bed. now, really ready to fall asleep.

but just his luck, his boss decided to call as soon as his body hit the bed.

"ughhh~." jungkook groaned into the bed covers, rolling over and sitting up to grab his phone. quickly answering.