Qibli, Winter, why is my bathroom covered in ice

Tw: none

(Dragons have computers, guns, modern stuff
And each dragon gets there one room + bathroom)

Qiblis POV:

Me and Winter were trying to learn how to play a game called "COD: Warzone"

It's a FPS (First Person Shooter) game and it's honestly really fun, until you get killed by someone that you didn't see and you immediately died and lose your stuff and you just want to punch your tv.

I said and like 20 times in that sentence.

Oops

I think someone is purposely trying to kill us. I get killed by them basically every game. Like 9/10 chance. But who would try to target me and Winter and why? Moon, Kinkajou,
Turtl- nah Turtle is too pure.
Their username is "Rainwingthatsglorysbestfriendandhasafriendthatisamindreadyandthatisreallycool"

I think they hacked that username in. The character limit is like 20 or something.

"Got'em" I said as Winter watched me do a successful snipe.

"That called luck, sand snorter" he responded snidely.

You might think his "insults" hurt. They kinda did in the start, when I first met him I was confused and a little hurt. But past me was sensitive, now I know not to take offence or anything. + he was grumpy from getting killed in around 30 seconds on the last game.

Then I saw my character collapse with blood filling the screen and "you got killedby: Rainwingthatsglorysbestfriendandhasafriendthatsamindreaderandisreallycool" showed up.

"That has to be kinkajou" Winter growled.

"With the "Rainwing that's best friends with glory" in the name it has to be her. Winter finished.

Time skip sponsored by raid shadow legends.

We had the perfect plan to get revenge on kinkajou. We would fill her room with ice, a LOT of ice. She would just slip around for like a month.

"C'mon we have to see if there's anyone else or if she's there." Winter told me

I continued forward quietly, since nobody is supposed to be awake at 3:45 am (im looking at you! get your sleep >:(

I saw the door to kinkajou's room and looked through a crack in the door. I saw moon sitting next to kinkajou and they were playing Warzone!

"Winter, moon is playing with kinkajou, you were right!" I whispered

"When am I ever wrong?" Winter responded

"Should we ice Moons room?" I asked

"fine" Winter responded

2 TIME SKIPS!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!/!?!? ALSO POV CHANGE !?!?!?

3rd person POV:

Winter slowly covered the bathroom with a thick layer of ice while Qibli covered it in just ice cubes (lol)

little did they know moon just entered the room.

"Qibli, Winter, why is my bathroom covered in ice?"

Qinter just froze and didn't know what to do. Qibli just thought 'FVCK IT' and ran, grabbing Winters talon.

"GET BACK HERE" Moon yelled

Qibli wasn't planning on going back to his room, because Moon would've found him and Winter there. He went out the main entrance, still holding talons with Winter. Little did Qibli know Winter was blushing. His face looked dark dark dark dark purple.

They flew for a little bit before landing on a mountain.

Winter sat there thinking about how mad Moon was going to be.

He laughed. They both laughed.
They were both sleep deprived.

Qibli leaned on Winters side, drowsiness dawning on him. Winter lightly hugged Qibli, both of them now asleep.

3 days later

Moon forgave them for covering her bathroom, even though it was still covered in ice.

Winters POV

"Winter, I love you" Qibli  said

"What?" I responded

"I love you" Qibli repeated

I blushed and said

"Like,, LOVE me?"

"Yeah"

I just sat there, I loved him back even though I probably would never admit it.

"I... I love you to" I stuttered

Qibli smiled and kissed me

My brain was malfunctioning. 'HE IS KISSING ME AHHHHHH' Was what my brain was saying.

But I kissed back, is sharing a passionate kiss.

"WHAT THE FU-"

Qibli broke the kiss. I missed his warmth.

"MOON WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!?" Qibli screamed

"WERE YOU KISSING WINTER!?" Moon yelled back

"YES!"

"ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER!?"

Qibli looked at me and I said

"Yes, now get out of our room"

The end

Gg another oneshot released by me

Anyway ILY guys

Cya