Our family :)

Dragons have computers, guns ETC

Tw: cursing, mentioned abuse, abuse but its in a dream soo idk

Wholsesome :)

Winters POV:

 3 days...

3 days until I have to go back home to that shit hole called "home"

Its honestly beautiful but it's not happy

its a place where none of my friends will be. 

Where my mom will hurt me till I want to die.

and I was scared. but If I needed help my friends would be there. I mean Qibli would definitely come. but the others...

And then Qibli called a meeting. only moon, kinkajou, turtle and I showed up.

"ok" Qibli started "I have an Idea, what if we buy a house and we all live together"

And surprisingly I was the first one too speak up "Ill do it."

And then kinkajou spoke up "Omg I am 100% doing that Like we could all play truth or dare like a spleepover and then stay up till sunrise and party and eat candy and t-"

"Yeah ill do it" said moon, cutting into what kinkajou was saying

"I-I guess I'll do it" turtle said shyly

"Do you want to" Moon asked

"yes" turtle replied

"YES" Qibli whisper yelled

Time skip 3 days

We all were flying together to the edge of the rainforest. That's where the house was. Enough rooms for all of us and as I requested, there was air conditioning. 

"There it is!" said Moon

We all settled in, Picking rooms settling in and honestly, even though I wasn't showing it this was one of the best times of my life. I started unpacking and Qibli, Turtle and Moon left to get the furniture. For a second I thought I was home alone. and I started to think about how lucky I am to have friends like this. Without knowing they saved me from a life of being abused and being depressed. They helped me through times of pain and suffering. I loved this group. 

they were my family.

Not those stupid bitches who hurt me. This was my family.

I realized I was crying. But I wasn't sad, I was finally at peace with almost everything.

A smile traced my face I was happy. honestly.

" OK SO BASICALY WINTER THE OVRE WOR- are you crying?" I heard Kinkajou enter the room

I wiped the tears from my face, quickly put on my regular normal expression and said "No"

"you were, are you ok"   

"don't tell anyone this but I wasn't sad. I was really happy and that's why I was crying."

kinkajou smiled and hugged me

"AHH get off of me!" I said while trying to push her off.

After 5 minutes I gave up. 

"Winter, Kinkajou we're home!"

Kinkajou jumped off me and ran to the front door

"Home" I whispered to myself

"yeah... home" and then I smiled

OK PT 2 COMING SOON