Amnesia

Tw: suicidal thoughts, depression, cursing.

Qiblis POV:

 Life was AMAZING. Me and Winter were FINALLY dating, moon and kinkajou were also dating. And there were no problems in the world that we would have to take care of. Well,, the only real problem would be the trauma we all have. Darkstalker really fucked up us all.

Whenever somebody brings up that monsters name I want to throw up.

Anyway I better tune back in to the world cause I'm on a walk with Winter.

"How are you?" I asked my partner

"honestly I'm good" Winter responded

"I'm so glad the world is peaceful now. I feel like nothing could ruin the moment."

Winter smiled, a genuine warm smile. 

Before I could react a dragon swooped down and banged Winter on the head with something. I watched as winter collapsed and I quickly caught him. 

"WINTER"

The dragon was fast, (the one that attacked winter) BUT I WAS FASTER!

I pumped my wings and I felt the wind howl at the speed I was going, He looked back and I saw anger flash on his eyes. He stopped and I noticed he was a skywing. He tried to hit me with it. He swung and I catched it feeling what it was. IT WAS FUCKING CONCRETE! I grabbed his neck and forced him to the ground punching him till he went limp. I picked up winter and grabbed the skywing and just flying back to JMA.

TIME SKIPPPP

The skywing was sent to prision and Winter was sent to the medics.

"Qibli! you can now visit Winter" Said one of the medics

"Is he awake?" I asked

"He's not. but we have some bad news" The medic looked sad

Oh no what happened to him, is he alive or dead or something else I thought

The medics brought me to Winters room and he looked ok

"whats the bad news?" I asked hiding my panic

"He was amnesia, he wont remember anything. maybe his childhood or his brothers or sisters will come back but it's not confirmed."

I bit my tongue to stop the tears from coming.  

"o-okay. can you leave the room f-for a bi-it" I quietly asked

The nurse quickly left, closing the curtains.

I quietly sobbed

"Whats wrong?" I looked up and Winter was awake. I wanted cuddle up with him and tell him whats wrong. but he doesn't remember me. 

I sobbed even more. 

I felt his cold comforting arms wrap around me, I dug my face into his shoulder and just let the tears go.

I slowly mentally prepared for what ever was going to happen next and the crying stopped. slowly of course.

I took my face out of Winters shoulder and smiled.

"Sooo. who are you?" Winter asked

"I'm Qibli. this is probably awkward but you're suffering from amnesia. I..." I paused for a second "Im your best friend. Winter."

Winter smiled "well at least I have a best friend. and not nothing"

PT 2 COMING SOON

hello :)

 this is the author here i just want to say i love u guys. U mean so much to me and honestly this wattpad acc makes my day

ily guys

cya