I'll get you!

Tw: panic attacks, guns, shooting

Kinkajous POV:

Ok so I had this prank, so basically

((me: *searching on how to write a child that has adhd* ))

all of us get nerf guns and we dive bomb Qibli. I mean, what could go wrong. The only bad thing about my plan is that the bullets have hard plastic tips.

That doesn't matter though. He'll be destroyed, I wonder what I'm doing later, should I meet up with the group? Wait no. I'm going to talk to them about the plan, to destroy Qibli. With nerf guns.

((ok I physically cannot write another word in Kinkajou's mind because I just cant))

Winters POV:

I was chilling with my old crush and a fish. Or as other people call the group Moon and Turtle. When Kinkajou bursted through the door.

"SO GUYS WHATIFWEPRANKQIBLIBYSHOOTINGHIMWITHNERFGUNSBUTIHAVENERFGUNSANDTHEDARTSHAVEHARDPLASTICTIPSSOITWILLKINDAHURTBUTTHATSFINE!"

All of us looked at Moon for translation.

"do you guys want to prank Qibli by shooting him with nerf guns." Moon translated.

"ok" I said

"sure" turtle said

and Moon nodded

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Kinkajou screamed

time skip

We had the guns, and we were ready.

"kinkajou, where's your gun?"

"im going to jump on him and hold him down while you shoot him." Kinkajou replied

I nodded

He was walking by and Kinkajou was about to jump om him.

"hm" Qibli started "Hello, anybody in here"

I saw Kinkajou start to loosen her grip on the roof.

((btw they're in the sleeping cave))

I saw Qibli move to the side of the wall and slid something out from under his bead.

"Is that beer?" I muttered

I saw Qibli check the hallway to see if anyone was there.

Kinkajou started counting down with her fingers.

3

2

1

Kinkajou jumped down and screamed "SHOOT"

"ILL GET YOU QIBLI!"

We all started shooting and Qibli grabbed Kinkajou and started using her as a shield.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET GO OF ME QIBLI!"

Qibli's POV:

I was in pure panic mode. I felt bullets wheezing past my head. I looked under my bead, I remembered that in a box under my bead called my "secret box" I kept my guns in there. along with my alcohol and stuff but I didn't care about that, I need a semi auto gun. I rolled under my bed and grabbed it.

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.

I aimlessly shot.

"QIBLI CALM DOWN" I head Moon scream.

Moon?

I stopped shooting but I didn't let go of my gun.

I was shaking under my bed. Panicked I closed my eyes.

"Qibli, calm down. It's me."

I opened my eyes and the jade winglet was surrounding me, I also heard slamming on the door.

"How the fuck did you get a gun into school?!" I heard Winter ask.

"DID I HEAR GUN?!" I heard Tsunami yell from the door

"fuck" I muttered. I got out from under my bed. I opened the door, still with my semi auto in my hands.

"nah, no guns in here." I said

Tsunami pointed at the gun in my hands

"whats that?"

"nothing"

Sorry that my writing was shit today

I have writers block and I'm trying to keep my daily uploads.

Make sure that u socialize at least once a months

Ily guys

Cya