Fake Smiles

I guess ill cycle through witch kind of fic ill do.

SAD, NORMAL, KIND OF PLATONIC

TW: Cursing, mention of self harm, scars

I recommend listening to Eli. - Worthless (Lyrics)

(Dragons have computers, guns, modern stuff
And each dragon gets there one room + bathroom)

Winters' POV:
Sometimes I'm clueless about other people. Moon would have to tell me "yeah this person is acting weird" or "you didn't know. this person did this a month ago"
But Qibli was acting weird.
He talked less. Almost stopped talking entirely!
He didn't make jokes, didn't cut in, hell he stopped being flirty.
WHAT!
I... Missed him. He was still with us but he stopped hanging out with the jade winglet. Unless of course I begged him. I never beg anyone buttttt....
I fucking missed him and I was done with him stopping be him.
So, I just walked into his room. He was curled up on his bed with his phone.
"hey" said Qibli tiredly
"No" I replied
"Huh" he replied
"NO!"
He flinched back before saying
"What do you want, Winter."
"To stop. Cut the FUCKING BULLSHIT! I know you're not ok so stop Fucking hiding."
"I... i cant." Qibli replied
I just walked up and hugged him. I felt tears going down my chest and realised he was crying.
"H-hey its ok. Sorry I yelled."
"Winter, do you want the truth"
He looked at me and I nodded.

"I'm suffering from crippling depression. The medics give me these pills to 'help with it' but they give me suicidal thoughts. So I stopped taking them. I just find it hard to be happy. Sorry that im quiet and being bitchy recently"
I was speechless. I was even more speechless when he lifted his wings to reveal a LOT of scars. Like holy shit.
And then moon walked in. To see qibli showing me his scars.
Like moon. 2 OneShots in a row. WTF
After a LOT of explaining, Moon understood. And both of us were VERY worried for him.
We thought of maybe telling kinkajou but then we realized she was a FUCKING CHILD. We were too but like....
"Have you tried going to therapy?" Moon suggested.
"Yeah, but I had money for 1 session" qibli responded.
"Having a mate would probably help. Someone to always be there when you're feeling extra sad. That would love and respect you and would be able to make you happy and smile." I said
Yet the mate I wanted for Qibli to have was me. Selfish, I know but I couldn't deny the feelings.
And I was going to ask Qibli out. Right now. I was ready
"Q-" I was cut off by Moon.
"I could be your mate Qibli." Moon said
And then time went by, months and months went by. Moonbli being cannon.
I got a Icewing girlfriend, she was nice. I don't really see her as a girlfriend though. I hated life. Life was stupid.

I had watched for 10 months, My crush with my best friend.
Then Qibli came to me.
"H-help."he said
"What's wrong cactus licker"
"This is serious, moons been hurting me. She fucking abuses me help please" Qibli said before starting to sob
I was more than pissed. I got my new M2 carbine out and asked tsunami if I could 'talk' to moon
She asked why, and I told her about the situation.
She said yes but to not kill her. They built a new jail they are going to try.
Qibli stayed in my room while I went to 'talk' to moon.
"Hey winter! Why do you have a gun?" Moon asked me
"You know your boyfriend Qibli right"
"Yeah"
"Y'know how you've been hurting him right"
The look of fear in her eyes was funny. I fucking laughed.
Nobody hurts my friends.
Time skippp
Moon was in jail and Qibli has new depression pills. He's been a lot happier, I broke up my my ex gf and she understood that I liked Qibli.
Hell today was a good day and i was going to ask him out.
Mini time skip.
"Qibli. I've loved you for a while, you're the reason that I get up in the morning and you've got me through hard times. I love you.
Qibli, will you go out with me?"
He smiled

"Yes"

(Edit July 22 2022) Idc if u like this chapter I want to delete this so fucking bad what the fuck was going on in past me's mind like holy shit bruh
Sorry for the rant