|4|Strawberries and Soccer

Lottie turned to scowl at Rouge, "stop it, you're making her uncomfortable." She muttered rolling eyes, saying something about teenage boys and their dang hormones.

Rouge paid her no notice, his full attention still on Imelda who was trying very hard not to melt into a large puddle of happiness, she had always felt a bit odd about her legs, they were a bit bulky with muscle and her childhood scars from horsing around were very prominent. But hearing Rouge complement them had to be the most amazing thing that had happened to her.

"It's aight." She shrugged at Lottie flashing her a smile, "we gettin the snow cones now or what?"

"Ou I want the rainbow one!" Finn cheered like a kid, his black eyes lighting up as he looked up from his phone screen.

"Rainbow isn't a flavor."

_______

They were seated outside in the sun, each with a paper cone of slowly melting flavored ice. Rouge scrunched up his nose in disgust as he watched Imelda crunch her strawberry and lemonade snow cone. How were her teeth not hurting? Just watching her made his teeth hurt.

"Doesn't that hurt?" He asked raising his eyebrow at her.

"What? The ice?" Imelda asked. Rouge nodded spooning his blueberry Snowcone.

She shrugged taking another bite, "nah, not really-"

The shrill ringing sound of Rouge's phone interrupted her, Rouge sighed staring at the caller ID on his phone.

.Unknown Number.

With a cocked eyebrow he answered his phone and instantly regretted it.

"Hey Rouge, where are you?"

Samantha's voice poured out of his phone speakers making him grunt in dismay.

"What?" He snapped.

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

"Samantha who gave you my number?" He muttered paying with his spoon.

"Did you forget I'm living in your house? Your mom did."

"Why??" He asked sounding a lot more upset than he should have have.

"Because I asked for it." She said rolling her eyes even though Rouge couldn't see her, "now where are you? Eliza's been looking everywhere."

Rouge hated than she and his mom were on first name bases, he never had a problem with it before but now it just seems like she's a lot closer than she should be.

"I'm somewhere okay, just tell her I'll be home soon."

"Can I join you?"

"What?"

"Can I come hang with you where ever you are right now?" Samantha asked.

"No."

"Why? Is it because of Charlotte?"

"Her name isn't Charlotte it's Carlotta." He groaned.

At the mention of her name, Lottie stared at Rouge in confusion her sleek eyebrows furrowed together.

"Same difference." Samantha shrugged.