|19|Accusations

"Brownie." Rouge whispered his husky voice sending shivers up her spine.

She mumbled incoherent words, snuggling further into his chest.

"Brownie wake up, we have school in an hour."

She immediately shot out of his bed her head spinning slightly. "School!"

"Oh my goodness, my parents are going to kill me, what time is it? How long have I been out?-" She rambled panic evident in her voice.

"Relax Brownie, its only 7am." He murmured with a yawn.

"7am!" She cried, "I have to go home and change."

"You can have some of my clothes." He offered sitting up.

"It's not about the clothes Rouge! If my parents find out I snuck out my life is over." She said making her way to the window, "I'd be surprised if they aren't already ratting my business to all my relatives."

"Fine." He said getting off the bed, his perfectly sculpted chest glowing from the natural lighting. "But call me once you're safe inside."

She nodded pushing the window open.

"No good bye kiss?"

She sent his a pointed look but blew him a kiss anyways.

"I don't know what the heck that was but I want a proper kiss." Rouge smirked advancing towards her.

Imelda rolled her eyes shoving his chest playfully.

He grinned at her looping his hands around her waist and planting a savory kiss on her lips. "Now that's what I call a kiss." He murmured against her lips, his forehead leaning against hers.

She rolled her eyes at him once more as they pulled away, "I'm glad you liked it cause that's all you're getting today." She smirked as she steadied herself on the tree.

His face fell, "but baby-"

"Good bye Rouge!" She snickered as she made her way over to her balcony.

He sulked as he watched her disappear into her house.

As soon as Imelda crept out of the balcony she was met with the scared faces of her father and mother.

Placing both hands on her hips, Ezekiel asked, "now where on earth have you been?"

"I um I went outside?"

"All night?" Her father asked not believing her one bit.

"Yes?"

"Are you asking or telling?" Her mother inquired her mouth pressed in a thin line.

"And what is that on your neck? You look like a hundred mosquitoes bit you in the same spot."

Imelda froze as those words left her father's mouth, yup she was dead.

Stupid Rouge.

______

Imelda sat in the living room anxiously biting her nails as her parents whispered in front of her deciding a devious punishment while Owen was still in his bedroom with his coworker, how they hadn't found them yet was beyond Imelda.

"Well." He mother finally said her face void of any emotion. "It was foolish of you to sneak out in the middle of the night, anything could've happened to you and we would have no idea."

"I need you to tell me exactly where you went."

Imelda gulped, should she tell a lie, technically they wouldn't be able to figure it out so...

"Next door." She foolishly blabbed before slapping her hand over her mouth.

"Next door? As in the Miller's residence- oh my goodness Imelda Cartel, my only daughter, did you sleep with their son?" Her mother cried placing her hands over her head.

"No! I mean yes but no!" Imelda said twisting her fingers.

"Explain yourself child!" Ezekiel demanded while her father tried calming her down.

"I mean we slept in the same bed but we didn't do anything I swear- wait we did do things but all we did was kiss!" She said trembling as her mother's slipper was fixed firmly in her hand targeted at Imelda's head.

"Put down the slipper sweetheart." Her father said gently prying it out of her fingers.

"You've kissed a boy before and you never told me??"

"I was scared you were gonna react how you're reacting now- I told dad though."

Ezekiel's eyes widened as she turned to her husband in betrayal, "and you never told me?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal." He said raising his hands in surrender.

Shaking her head in disbelief Ezekiel got off the couch and crossed her arms at the both them.

"I only told dad because I knew he would be chill about it."

"I'm chill too -whatever on earth that means."

"If you were chill you wouldn't be freaking out." Her father murmured under his breath.

"Oh so you were expecting me to do what? Congratulate her for sleeping with a guy??" She asked hands now on her hips.

"I never slept with him!" Imelda cried.

"Who is this boy anyways?" Her mother asked narrowing her eyes at Imelda.

"His name is Rouge, we met at school from Lottie."

"Oh dear Lord his name even sounds like that of a player!"

"Mother!" Imelda snapped, "he isn't a player, you don't even know him!"

"What is going on down here? y'all have been screaming for ages." Owen yawned as he came down the stairs.

"Your sister slept with a boy!" Ezekiel expressed as she stormed off to her room.

"You did what?" Owen asked.

"Nothing! I did nothing all we did was lie in the same bed." Imelda groaned covering he face with a throw pillow.

_____

Super short chapter but it gets better form here,

Happy Birthday to mehhh😗😗
Any June 5th-ers???

Qotd: When is your birthday