|24| Tears and Spas

*One week to the Soccer Night Dance*

Archer hadn't bothered her for two weeks now, Imelda knew it had something to do with Rouge but she was too scared to ask.

She unblocked him a couple of weeks ago to let him know they wouldn't be going to the Soccer Night Dance together anymore and proceeded to block him again without waiting for a reply.

"Here you go Brownie," Rouge placed a tray of food before her and sliding into the seat beside her.

"Thank you," She smiled placing a kiss on his cheek, he gripped her face gently before aligning it with his and placing a longer one on her lips.

"You're welcome." He smirked. Imelda blushed loudly, avoiding the teasing stares of her friends sitting around her.

"You coming with me to the Soccer match next week," he informed her stealing a couple of fruits from her bowl.

"Like a real match? Not practice?"

"Mhm, something wrong?" He asked noticing the shift in her demeanor.

"I don't know Rou, it really isn't my thing you know." She mumbled.

"It's only gonna be like an hour and thirty minutes," he said randomly reaching out to stroke her cheek.

"Rou-"

"I promise you can leave the moment you feel uncomfortable, I can get Lottie to drop you off."

"But what about the dance afterwards?"

"I'll come pick you up, I have to head back home to change anyways," Rouge assured.

Imelda but her lip skeptically before reluctantly sighing, "fine."

He grinned happily, peppering her faces with kisses.

"You're not the only ones here, be considerate," Lottie muttered frowning at her phone. Her mood had been on and off lately, unlike other days when she was always bright and cheery, nowadays it seemed like she forced every smile.

Rouge raised an eyebrow at her before placing another kiss on Imelda's lips. "Sumn wrong?"

"No, I'm fine."'Lottie answered curtly, her eyes not leaving her phone.

"You're lying," Finn said taking a bite out of his corn. "Sumn definitely wrong, wassup?"

"I said I'm fine Finn, drop it!" She gritted shocking everyone.

They stared at each other in silence before she smacked her teeth and stormed off, leaving them and her untouched lunch behind.

"Dramatic ass," Rouge muttered getting off his seat to follow her.

"No, no, I'll handle it." Finn said quickly as he jogged off after Lottie.

He knew exactly where to find her, at the soccer pitch.

She sat one of the bleachers, her phone in one hand while the other hand was clenched tightly into a fist, her head leaning on the wall.