|30| Blankets

Haha this chapter is all over the place and has way too many time skips, sry 😭

_____

"I saw you sneak in with your boyfriend last night."

Imelda almost choked on her coffee as those words left her father's lips.

"Don't act so surprised, you're not as stealthy as you think you are," he said spreading butter on his toast.

"Dad-"

"Before you say anything, I'd like to apologize for treating you like a child, I know that you're old enough to handle yourself, I'm sorry for overreacting," he apologized.

Imelda smiled gently stirring her coffee, "thanks dad," she said giving him a hug.
_____

"You do realize you don't have to keep sneaking in through my window right? You could just use the door like a normal person." Imelda said as she let Rouge into her room.

"But what if your brother answers the door?"

"You're scared of him?" She asked amusedly.

He rolled his eyes, ignoring her question, "let's go on a date."

"Really? Like right now?"

"Yeah why not? We don't have to do anything too fancy, we'll just go for a walk and get some ice cream,"

"Lemme get my shoes," she said excitedly, bumping him out of the way.

"Okay let's go," she said snatching off her bonnet.

***

They both sat on a park bench, a melting cup of ice cream in each of their hands.

She rested her head on his shoulder, enjoying the peace and comfort.

"Those kids are really cute," she said watching two little girls play with flowers, laughing happily and sticking them in their curly hair.

"I wonder what our kids are gonna look like," Rouge said staring into her eyes.

She felt her face heating up and she immediately looked away from him.

He cupped her cheek with his hand, tilting her face to his, "how many kids do you want us to have?" He asked clearly enjoying her flustered state.

"M-maybe two?" She stuttered.

"Why two?" He asked stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"I've always like the idea of twins, like two little boys."

"I want four, all girls." He said seriously.

"Four??"

"Yes four, I wanna have four lil princesses running around in our house," he smiled.

"You don't want a son?" She asked getting into the conversation.

"Of course not, he's gonna steal all your attention away from me," he said like it was obvious.

She laughed at him shaking her head in disbelief, "You don't think your daughters gone steal your attention from me?"

"Nah, they're my princesses but you are my queen, and that means no matter how many daughters we got, you'll always have my undivided love and attention." He said kissing her forehead.

"Well," she dragged, "You're my king but when I get my son, you're gonna have some tough competition." She teased.

"In that case I definitely don't want a son."

"You're so dramatic," she snorted.

"But seriously Brownie, it doesn't matter if we have kid or not, you'll always be my queen."

"I love you Rouge," she said contentedly.

"I love you too baby."
_____

A week had passed since the soccer night and the four friends were currently having a sleepover at Finns house.

Rouge and Imelda cuddled together under a blanket paying more attention to themselves than the movie they were supposed to be watching.

Finn and Lottie sat unusually close to each other, ever since Finns confession, they had gotten a lot closer than just friends.

Neither of them were ready for a relationship or commitment yet so they decided to remain friends and let everything happen naturally.

Although they spent more time making out together when no one else was around.

Finns hand was on her thigh, tracing her smooth skin with his fingers, Lottie glanced over at her other friends, they were far to absorbed in each other to notice anything else.

She gently tugged on Finns arm, motioning for them to head upstairs to his bedroom.

He glanced at Imelda and Rouge before grabbing her arm and quietly creeping up the stairs.

He gently pushed her against his bedroom wall, his eyes drinking up her beauty before pressing slow gentle kisses from her ear down to her collar bone.

Her breath hitched as he got to her sensitive spot, his tongue grazed her skin slightly before nibbling on it.

"Finn, stop teasing," she whispered lowly as his fingers hooked the band on her shorts, his thumb slowly massaging her skin.
_____

*unedited af*

A lil wholesome chapter for y'all