|20|Calls and Scares

IMELDA'S POV

It had been three hours since I nearly had a slipper impale my skull.

At breakfast, mom just glared at me when she thought I wasn't looking and offered everyone another round of pancakes except me.

"Go ask your boyfriend for pancakes." She pettily said as she gave Owen three extra pancakes.

If she hated me she could've just said that.

Instead of sulking over my pancakes that I never got to eat, I decided to distract myself with some homework while I waited for her to cool off, turns out school was cancelled for the rest of the week because there was a rat infestation and instead of giving us the week off, our school decided to email us a truck load of homework enough to last us for a decade.

My phone started ringing Rouges ugly face filling up my screen.

"Hello?" I asked a hint of malice in my voice as I answered the phone.

"Hey Brownie-"

"Don't Hey Brownie me you ass! You gave me a hickey and couldn't even tell me!"

"Yeah cuz I didn't want you to cover it up." He casually said.

"Get off my phone."

"Babe you're not seriously mad at me are you?"

"You nearly got me attacked by a slipper this morning, of course I'm mad at you!"

"So I take it your parents didn't let you off the hook."

"No they didn't Rouge, my mother thinks we had sex and won't even look at me."

"She thinks we had what?" He busted out laughing.

"It's not funny you asshole!"

"Alright, alright I'm sorry." He chuckled not sound sorry at all, "just tell her we didn't."

"My goodness! What a great idea, why didn't I think of that?" I sarcastically spat.

"Babe." He dragged "I'm
sorry." He said sounding more genuine than the first time.

I sighed in defeat, "it's fine, why are you calling again cuz if you didn't notice we have lots of assignments to catch up on."

"You were supposed to call me remember?"

"Oh yeah, I was kind of mad at you."

"Of course." He chuckled, "Can I come over?"

"Do you want to get killed?"

"They don't have to know." He said.

"But what if they find out?"

"They won't, I promise, plus I'm coming over so we can do our homework together."

I bit my lip in hesitation before I replied 'yes' my brain was telling me this was a bad idea but my heart was screaming the opposite.

"Yes!" He cheered, "I'll be over in five."

I nodded even though he couldn't see me and ended the call, my stupid heart beating in excitement.

What is this boy doing to me?
_____

A brisk knock on my window snapped me out of my daze.

I turned around in my desk chair meeting the grinning figure of Rouge outside my window.

A smile unconsciously made its way to my face as I opened the window for him.

He looked better than ever.

His hair was secured in a white beanie little tufts sticking out at the end, his black eye was still visible but it wasn't too bad anymore, and his pink lips looked tastier than ever.

He was wearing a black tank and sweats his built biceps flexing at his every move.

"Missed me?" He smirked eyeing me up and down.

The look in his eyes were enough to awaken the butterflies in my stomach

"I love your shorts." He said making my cheeks heat up as I glanced down at my tight pair of booty shorts, one false move and they're ripped in half.

"Stop checking me out and let's get started on our homework." I said shutting my window.

He let out a low whistle as my back was facing him.

"Homework homework or actual homework?"

"I don't know what other definition of homework you've got in your head but I actually want to get some work done."

"Is that the code for 'let's forget about homework and cuddle instead'?"

"Rouge." I groaned.

"Fine." He muttered putting his hands up in surrender.

"You're gonna have to sit on the floor cuz I'm using my desk chair." I said as he took out his laptop from his bag.

"Why can't I just sit on the bed?"

"Because if my mother comes up here I can shove you under the bed quicker." I said.

"Too bad." He shrugged as he plopped himself on my seat.

"Get off." I said face palming.

"We're sharing." He said and without warning he pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him.

"Rouge." I warned, "we have homework."

"Just one kiss." He said leaning in.

"The door is unlocked." I murmured but I found myself leaning in too.

His lips locked with mine slowly kissing me and rubbing circles on my thigh.

Suddenly my door busted open and when I tell you I haven't jumped so fast in my entire life.

_____

So exams finished on Friday so be expected a whole lotta updates

It's been a while since I wrote in first person POV so hopefully it didn't suck to much