|22|Carrots and Bullying

"Rouge let go of me I need to use the bathroom." Imelda murmured sleepily as she tugged on Rouges arm that was secured around her waist, restricting her from movement.

He murmured incoherent words pulling her closer to his body.

"Rouge." She whined.

"Fine." He said his voice deeper and huskier.

Imelda crawled out of bed as he peeled his hands off her.

A loud gasp left her mouth as she got off the bed making Rouge sit up with a jolt.

Sitting right where she had previously laid down on, was a large damp brown-red patch.

Blood.

"Shit." She muttered wanting the ground to open up and swallow her whole.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered.

Rouge let out a yawn shrugging it off, "it's fine, don't worry about it, I was about to change my sheets anyways."

He got out of bed and made his way to over to his drawers, "here." He said tossing her an old crewneck shirt and a pair of boxers. "There's an unopened pack of pads Samantha left behind in the top cabinet."

She caught the clothes in her hand swiftly, her embarrassment slowly fading away. "Thanks." She murmured before making her way to the bathroom.

"Just yell my name if you need anything." He said as she shut the bathroom door.

A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom smelling just like Rouge and wearing his clothes.

She noticed that the sheets had already been replaced and smelt like fresh laundry.

"Rouge!" She called as she exited his room.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He yelled.

"I have no idea where your kitchen is." She deadpanned.

"Just come down the stairs it's the first thing you see."

She hummed in response as she made her way down the stairs.

"Yay you made it." He jokingly cheered as she walked into the kitchen.

She rolled her eyes standing beside him.

"You feel any better?" He asked pulling her into a side hug as he placed a kiss on her head.

"Yeah my stomach just hurts." She hummed perking up at the sight of BBQ chicken pizza on the counter.

"Where?" He asked lifting up her shirt exposing her caramel skin to the light.

"Right here." She said gesturing to her lower stomach right below her bellybutton.

"You want me to give a rub while we eat?"

"Yes please." She smiled placing a kiss on his cheek.

Rouge grabbed the two boxes of pizza in one hand and Imelda's waist in the other.

"What you wanna watch?" Rouge asked as she rested her upper body on his laps.

"I'm not sure, maybe a Disney movie, not the animated kind though."

"Mkay." He hummed scrolling through different channels before settling on Beauty and The Beast.

He lifted up her shirt, rubbing her stomach gently eliciting a sigh of content from her lips.

They watched the movie in peace, both of them enjoying each other's warmth and comfort until she felt it.

Rouge's cold thumb was gently stroking the under of her left boob, she glanced at him, he didn't seem to notice his actions at all, still completely absorbed in the movie they were watching.

Imelda didn't complaint, it wasn't a lustful action, it was somewhat comforting and caring, his hands never went further than that.

______

"Imelda!" Her mother yelled shaking her awake.

"Yeah?" She asked wincing at the light.

"Wake up, I'm making lunch get to the kitchen." She said before shutting her room door.

Imelda groaned knowing she would be doing more lecturing than actual cooking in the kitchen.

It was now Wednesday and she had gotten nowhere with her homework.

With a sigh she dragged herself out of bed reaching for her phone plugged on her nightstand.

A small smile made its way to her face as she saw a text message from Rouge.

Bubs💖🔗

Good morning baby💗
Feeling better?

She quickly replied the text before making her way to the bathroom.

After changing her pad and brushing her teeth, she completed her hair routine and braided it into two pigtails with pink rubber bands at the ends.

She made my way down the stairs humming Sunday Morning by Lecrae.

She waltzed into the kitchen where her mother was chopping up some carrots.

"Hey ma." She greeted drumming her fingers on the counter.

She ignored her presence walking over to the electric cooker.

"Mum." She sighed leaning on the counter.

She ever so slightly turned her head towards Imelda raising her perfect eyebrow.

"Could you just hear me out, I swear I never had sex with anyone." She said.

"I know that, go on." Ezekiel persuaded after a brief moment of silence.

"I know you're not happy I've got a boyfriend now but mum you gotta understand I'm not a little girl anymore, it's natural for me to have feelings for a guy and yeah we've kissed a couple times but I promise you he's not a player, he's really really sweet to me-"

"That's enough Imelda." She said wiping off her hands. "I'm not mad at you or your boyfriend, I was just a bit upset that you were growing up so fast, I mean it feels like it was just yesterday when you were about ten years old screaming sumn about 'niggas ain't shit' and now here you are, kissing a nigga." She chuckled.

Imelda laughed too remembering that memory, she could clearly remember it being Valentine's Day in the fifth grade and the boy she liked called her boobs weird because she was the only one who had them. She could also remember that boy being the first one to ask her out in sophomore year when she was that girl with the body every girl wanted. She remembered how she had laughed in his face and called him a bunch of colorful names before walking off.

She remembered how he literally cried the day she left New York because her grandma died and they wanted to start over in a new town.

"I love you Imelda, I'm sorry for snapping at you." She said pulling her daughter into a hug.

"It's fine, I love you too mum." Imelda said enjoying her mother's warm scent.

"I still wanna talk to that Rouge boy though, invite him to dinner." She declared earning a laugh from Imelda.

"Now it's been a while since we had our lil girly talk, gist me on everything that's been going on." Ezekiel said pulling away.

"Well." Imelda started feeling the weight lifting off her shoulders as she began telling her mother everything that had happened in the past month leaving out all the scary bits.

______

I wish I had a boyfriend to give me tummy rubs 😔😔