|27| Sprite and Rebounds

"You know you don't have to sit here and keep me company right?"

Rouge took a sip of his sprite letting out an obnoxious burp, "Why not?"

"Go hang with your friends or whatever y'all do at parties," Imelda replied scrunching her face up in disgust.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, I'll be fine."

"But what if you get bored or something?" He asked tracing his finger across his soda can.

"I have my phone," she smiled pulling his off the barstool.

"What if-"

"Stop," she warned, "I'll be fine."

"Fine," he laughed, "But if you need anything, just call me and I'll be there in 2 minutes max, okay?"

"Okay dad," she rolled her eyes taking her phone out of her purse.

"You and this attitude," he muttered leaning down to place a kiss on her lips.

The kiss was passionate, slow and warm, demanding yet gentle, it was the type of kiss you wanted to last forever, and he abruptly pulled away.

"Babe," she whined tugging on his arm.

"What?" He smirked, "I thought you wanted me to leave?"

"You're not funny," she muttered, before snatching her hand away.

"You better loose this attitude before I get back, or we gone have a problem," he said peppering her face with kisses before walking off.

Imelda wanted to grab him by the ear and demand that he finished what he started, but she couldn't do that, that would only boost his ego and absolutely destroy her pride.

_____

"Thanks for coming with me," Lottie said, her head resting on Finn's broad chest, pretending not to hear his heart pounding in his chest, and praying he didn't feel hers pounding against his chest.

"No problem," he smiled as they slow danced to the music playing in the background.

"No really, if I wasn't here right now, I'd probably be at home crying my eyes out," she chuckled dryly.

He moved his hand hand from the small of her back to cup her cheek, "no one deserves to feel the way the way you did," he whispered, his thumb gently caressing her cheek.

She barely heard what he said, her mind focusing on his thumb rubbing her cheek, it sure wasn't a friendly gesture, his grip on her face was very demanding and the lowness of his voice was enough to make her melt into a puddle.

His eyes flickered around her face, taking in her bronze beauty, his eyes rested on her plump brown lips that glistened with clear gloss.

He found his head leaning towards hers, her cocoa butter scent becoming stronger.

"Finn?" A soft voice called out.

Lottie shut her eyes in annoyance, wanting nothing more than his lips against hers.

His hand dropped from her face as he turned towards the voice, his face hardening.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here for our date Finn," she spat.