Nothing but pleasure

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

<<<<<Grace's Pov>>>>>

I was sitting on my sofa hes been here for over an hour knocking and asking to talk to me. I bit my lip and started walking around the living room I had a very strong urge to open the door but I couldn't I need to get over him. he knocked on the door once again and said grace please open the door look im sorry just give me five minutes to talk to you please I didn't say anything I walked over to the door and put my hand on the door knob I slowly unlocked it and opened the door I looked at him and said you have 5 minutes why are you here and aren't you suppose to be in jail he looked at me and said one of the bodyguards came in to say the truth it was considered self defense so now im here and sarah gave me your address right after she smacked and cursed me out. I looked at him and said you have 3 minutes left he took a deep breath and said I love you and im sorry I hurt you im an idiot and I just need you to forgive me please I shook my head and said if you loved me you would have never hurt me like this you just used me you never meant any of the things you said carters tone changed completely he groaned and said don't you get it I love you if I didn't love you I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you I wouldn't have taken the blame for you and I would dumped you right after we had sex I wouldn't have tried so hard to impress you. I shook my head and said well I dont love you anymore i'm over you and all your bull*hit. he shook his head and said stop lying you know you love me if you didn't love me then you wouldn't have gone to visit me and it wouldn't hurt so much to know everything about the bet I shook my head and said well I dont love you anymore. he shook his head again and said then why did you open the door you knew this is why I was here obviously you wanted to know what I had to say you wanted to see me even if your mad at me you love me and theres nothing you can do to change that even if you try you're always going to have feelings for me because we're meant to be its me and you forever. I shook my head and said see thats the problem you think you have control  over me but you feel like you own me and you dont. he looked at me and said wow since when did you become so tough but see thats where youre wrong because you are mine well atleast your heart is. I rolled my eyes and said my heart was yours and then you broke it and into pieces and then you walked all over it over and over again and i'm not giving you that opportunity so I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted now get out of my home. he shook his head and said you know what fine ill leave you since you seem so convinced that i'm a bad person and that you don't love me I should just leave but your gonna regret letting me walk away. I opened the door and said you're right I might regret it someday but that day isnt today. he pulled me towards him and pressed his lips onto mine I missed his lips so much its as if nothing had ever happened and that nothing but this moment mattered his lips were so delicious I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him so that there was no space in between us he pulled away and said if you didn't love me then why would you kiss back I didn't say anything and I placed my lips back on to his he pushed me onto the wall and closed the door he ran his hand up my shirt grabbing my breast he he explored my mouth with his tongue he kissed down my neck and started sucking and licking my sweet spot I let out a soft moan and said carter sssss...tt.....ooo...p he shook his head and said no matter what you say you love me and you're enjoying this don't fight it just go with it princess. he took off his shirts  and threw it on the ground I looked down his stomach admiring his abs which were better looking than before he smirked and said see what you don't seem to understand is that you're mine you belong to me i'm the only one aloud touch you kiss you feel you and pleasure you. he took off my shirt and placed his lips onto mine he pushed me onto the sofa and got ontop of me he kissed down my breast and stomach leaving wet kisses all over me he started unbuttoning my pants and I looked at him and said carter dtop he got off of me and said sorry I stood up and said if your gonna do something at least do it right my rooms upstairs first door to the left and don't and stop treating me like a weak little girl he smirked and pulled me close to him he continued kissing me he picked me up and walked upstairs while we were kissing he opened my room door and laid me down on the bed he got ontop of me once again and unbuttoned my pants he pulled them down and threw them on the ground his ran his hands up my legs and started kissing my thighs he kept getting closer to my area he took off my panties and started working his magic with his mouth and tongue down their I grabbed onto the bed sheets moaning I felt start building up in my stomach. I heard my phone ring but I ignored it nothing but me and carter mattered. I guess carters right no matter how hard I try I love him and dont think ill ever stop but thats okay because loving him is nothing but pleasure.

Sorry short update next one will be better and possibly the last chapter for this book. Looking for someone to edit my books message me or comment on my message board.