The bet

******Graces pov******
I woke up with a massive headache i opened my eyes and i noticed i was in someone's arms not just anyone's arms Carter's arms i had my arm around his waist and my head was on his chest he had his arms wrapped around me i have to say this felt really nice carter was really fit he had gorgeous abs and a perfect v line and his biceps omg I'm checking him out I'm not suppose to do that I'm suppose to not like him. i try-ed sitting up but my head really hurt i groaned that caused carter to wake up he looked at me and said morning i said morning he said so hows your head i said i feel terrible my head feels like its going to explode what the fuck happened last night he chuckled and said well we were playing truth or dare i dared you to drink five shots of pure vodka and you did after you finished with the shots you kept drinking and drinking you got really wasted you were all over me you said i was cute Robert dared you to kiss me you were actually going to do it but i stopped you from doing we continued to play and you fell asleep in my arms i brought you upstairs to my room and lay-ed you down i took off your shoes and bracelets and tucked you in i went in the bathroom and took a shower when i finished i came in here lay-ed on the bed and started falling asleep i was almost asleep when you got on top of me you said i had nice abs and you started running your fingers through them then you kissed me i kissed you back i explored your mouth and you explored mine you started kissing my neck and you found my sweet spot you probably gave me a mark so after that i got on top of you we made out some more and i stopped it before we went any further i could tell my face was redder then a tomato omg i made out with carter and i gave him a mark i ran my hands through his abs and i called him cute i said um carter your kidding right he said nope princess I'm not and let me tell you one thing you are an amazing kisser i felt so embarrassed he chuckled and said you look so cute when your embarrassed i said carter this stays in between us got it you cant tell anyone he said I'll keep my mouth shut if you make out with me for the next five minutes i said no just please don't tell anyone he said fine i got up and said so you wont tell anyone right he looked at me and said my lips are sealed i smiled at him and walked out his room and downstairs into the living room i felt like such a slut i can never drink alcohol again what if next time i actually lose my innocence to some random guy i opened the door to his house and started heading out i heard carter say where are you going i turned around and said home he said um what about our project i said ill do it myself i got in my car and drove off. i got home and nobody but my sister were there she was in the living room making out with her boyfriend i hated my sister for this sometimes she always gets away with everything and shes pretty and perfect shes always been my family's favorite except for my dad because my dad doesn't really like the way she acts sometimes. i went up to my room and took a shower i finished and i changed into something comfortable (picture attached) i put my hair in a bun and got my laptop out and started working on the project.

******carters pov******

grace like and hour ago i still cant believe she accepted my condition to keep my mouth shut about her last night. me and the guys were in the living room watching a movie when  Robert said so carter how was grace last night i said what do you mean he said well i past by your room and i heard you and her moan i said we didn't have sex if that's what you mean we were just making out Robert said oh well is she a good kisser i said no shes an amazing kissed Alex laughed and said oh don't tell me the great carter is falling for the new girl i said I'm not falling for her zach said so you wouldn't mind if i asked her on a date right i said no i wouldn't mind she means nothing to me Robert said so you wouldn't  mind if i had sex with her right i said well that i do mind because I'm want her to myself Robert laughed and said bet ill get in her pants before you do i said really because she made out with you not me Robert said ok lets make a bet we have two months to do this ok if i get in her pants before you do you have to go on Darren's side and become part of his crew and if you get in her pants first ill go on his side and become part of his crew i said ok its a bet Alex interrupted us and said guys you cant make a bet like that number one shes human and if she finds out shes going to hate you guys and number two if one of you joins Darren everything will get all Messed up so your not doing it i said yes we are don't worry she wont find out and its just Robert whos going on his side its not like your going to lose me Robert laughed and said don't worry carter ill let you know if shes good or not i said we'll see about that Robert said said ok so its a bet right i nodded and said its and bet we shook hands and Robert stood up and left. so did zach when both of them left Alex said Austin you cant do that i interrupted him and said i told you not to call me Austin he said well that's your name isn't it i said it was my name i could feel my blood boiling inside just remembering everything in my past Alex stood up and said well then carter you've changed so much you use to be a gentlemen who would never fuck with a girls feelings a mamma's boy but now your just a jerk i can guarantee you your   gong to regret doing this to her and when you do its going to be to late. i was so angry if it weren't for the fact that Alex is my best friend i would beat the shit out of him i looked at him and said well I've changed I'm not that idiot boy anymore I'm me and i could care less what you think because I'm never going to be like that again. he looked and me shook his head and left. i went up to my room and took a shower to cool off i got dressed and put on some Colon i went downstairs and got my phone car keys and my black beanie put it on and went outside to my range rover i got in and turned on the engine. i believe its time to for carter to win the bet. 

picture attached.