The dance

******two weeks later******

i woke up early today we had school off but i need to go to Sarah house today's Halloween day so we're having a costume party tonight at school Sarah Lucy and me are going to meet at Sarah's house Lucy and Sarah said they had gotten me the perfect costume we have become really good Friends i really trust them and they trust me drew he told me he had a huge crush on me and asked me to be his girlfriend i said no because i didn't feel the same way i loved him but as a brother not boyfriend he asked me to be his date to tonight's dance so i said yes i haven't talked to carter or any of the guys ever since that night carter came except Robert he was always flirting with me i keep telling him I'm not interested but he doesn't listen as much as i try not to think of carter he was always on my mind drew and him hate each other i don't know why though they just don't like each other. I got out of bed and went in my bathroom and took a shower i finished and put in black leggings black toms and my obey sweater i put my hair in messy bun and went downstairs and ate breakfast my mom and dad had already left to work and my sister was in her room sleeping the house keeper always had breakfast lunch and dinner made for us so i didn't have to worry about making it she was really nice hers names Madeline. i got my car keys and my phone i had a text from Sarah it said bring the black heels you have please i went back to my room and got my black heels they were my favorite heels i put them in a bag and went back downstairs i went outside and got in my car i put the heels in the passenger seat and drove to Sarah's house. And parked in her drive way Lucy was already there i could tell because her car was parked there i got the heels from the passenger seat and got out my car i closed the door i felt a weird feeling almost like i was being watched i turned around nobody was there it kinda creep-ed me out i ignored the feeling and walked to Sarah's front door i knocked on it and Sarah opened it she grabbed my hand closed the door and said we have to get you ready come on Lucy is up in my room lets go we went in her room and she told me to sit down on the spinning chair that was on in front of her dresser i sat down Lucy and Sarah said ok grace Time to get you ready Lucy got a curling iron and started curling my hair while Sarah did my make up that took about an our they handed me a dress and tights and said go put this on i went in Sarah's bathroom and put on the black dress  but i needed sarah or lucy to pull the zipper up i got the tights and put each one of them on i looked at myself in the mirror Sarah had done a great job with my make and Lucy had curled just the bottom of my hair i loved it the dress fit perfectly so did the tights i walked out the bathroom and went back in Sarah's room her and Lucy looked at me and said you look gorgeous well you always do but you know what i mean i laughed and said thank you Sarah looked at me and said omg you look beyond perfect grace Carter's going to get jealous that your with drew i just rolled my eyes Sarah and Lucy always tease me with carter i told them about that night i was drunk. Sarah said you know you like him Lucy said no she loves him i said shut up in annoyed tone they started saying carter and Sarah sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G i said stop it i don't like him ok now can one of you pull my zipper up they said yea sure lucy pulled it up and i thanked her Sarah said alright time to put you fangs on i said what are you talking about she said just sit down i said ok Sarah said open your mouth i opened it and she started putting something on two of my teeth she finished and said ok there done i looked in the mirror and opened my mouth she had put actual fangs in my teeth they were hard like normal teeth and they looked so real Lucy said ok now put some of this on she handed me red lipstick i put it on and they said yes omg it matches perfectly now lets put some blood on you i said ew no they chuckled and said fake blood i said ok they put some on the bottom of my lip so that it looked like i had bit some one and blood was dripping from my fangs and they made two red marks in my neck with face paint and make up so that it looked like i had gotten bitten my a vampire Sarah gave some earrings a ring and a bracelet to put on and Lucy gave me the black heels i had brought and i put them on i looked at myself and i was actually pleased i really liked it i thanked them and they said as long as you don't bite us we're good i chuckled and said i dont know im getting kind of hungry for some blood we all laughed and me and Sarah started working on Lucy we did her make up and hair she was going to be a queen bee for Halloween she put on her costume it was really cute she had a wand and the dress what striped black and yellow was sort of like a tutu and a shirt but they were stuck together she put on black flats she hated heels me and Sarah helped her put on the crown she looked really pretty she even had bee wings on. me and Lucy helped Sarah with her outfit she was going to be Minnie we made her hair and did her make up she put on the Minnie dress and Minnie ears on she put on some earrings and a bracelet and black heels. It was 7:30pm the dance started at 8pm we heard a knock on the door it was probably drew we all went downstairs and opened the door his costume was a zombie he had a ripped shirt on and you could see his abs and he had blood all over he looked at us and said whoa lady's you guys look hot we all said thank you he said ok ready to go we said yes we got in his car and drove off Sarah was the only one of us who had a purse with her so me and Lucy gave her our car keys and phones we got to the school and drew said ok Sarah Lucy i understand you are graces best friends but tonight shes all mine got it they said kk they walked into the school away from us and he said ok grace lets go he put his arm around my waist and we walked into the room the dance was in he didn't take his arm off my waist Sarah and Lucy looked at me and made kissy faces at us i chuckled and so did he while we were walking in one of frees friends came over and asked if he could help him with something drew said I'll be right back ok i nodded and walked over to Lucy and Sarah and they chuckled i said whats so funny they said you and drew look like a couple i said stop guys you know i don't like him like that Drew walked over to us and said ok grace I'm back i said yes i can tell he said did i mention you beautiful i said no but thank you Lucy said your not the only one who noticed i said what do you mean she pointed at carter and said hes been staring at you ever since you walked in i turned around and carter and me made eye contact for a few minutes he was so a vampire he looked really hot i looked away and Sarah said aw your blushing i said no I'm not she said yes you are Lucy said you two even brought the same costume your both vampires maybe later you guys can drink blood from each other Drew said he better stop looking at you because your mine i said im not yours and calm down gosh were not going out so you shouldn't really care he ignored my comment and we all started talking a explosions by Ellie goulding came on and i felt someone tap my shoulder i turned around and it was carter he said um grace would you like to dance?