First day Pt 2

The fact he called me princess made butterflies flutter in my stomach. I told him to let go and he said, "Why would I want to do that." 

I tried pushing him off but I couldn't because he was too strong, I told him, " Let me go!", once again and he said, "No." 

I thought of one thing I could do but if it didn't work I was doomed for sure. I lift up my knee and kicked him in his manhood and he fell to the ground in pain. I ran to away from him and happened to bump into a cute, tall boy. 

He was gorgeous and he said, "I'm sorry. Are you ok?" 

The bell rang and I said, "Yea I'm fine, sorry for bumping into you."

He said, "It's ok. I'm Drew, who are you?"

"Hi, I'm Grace. I'm new here." 

He said, "Oh you late for class aren't you?" 

"Yep," there was no mistake in my mind that I am, "I have no idea where this room is." 

He said, "Oh i can take you if you want..."

I said, "... Um sure." We walked to where the classroom was and we got there in two minutes. I was ten minutes late to class now.

He said, "Well here we are, see you around." 

I said, "Thanks for bringing me," and he smiled at me as I went in the classroom. The teacher looked at me and said, "Why are you late young lady?" 

I said, "I couldn't find the room, I'm new."

He said, "Oh alright, what's your name?" 

"Grace." 

He said, "Well grace it is nice to meet you. Have a seat next to Robert." 

I asked, "Who is that?"

He said, "Robert raise your hand," and he raised his hand. I walked to the desk next to him and sat down. He looked at me and said, "Hi, I'm Robert."

I said, "I'm Grace," he stared a me for a bit and then said, "Can I ask you a question?"

I said, "...um sure," and he said, "Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me." I just rolled my eyes and just payed attention to what the teacher was saying a few minutes later.

He said, "Wanna go on a date with me?" I turned to him and said, "No I don't even know you, now stop bothering me."

He looked mad and then said, "Fine gosh, I was just trying to get to know you." He didn't talk to me for the rest of the period. Then I went to third period and I didn't have a hard time looking for the classroom because Sarah was with me. We walked in and sat together while we waited for the bell to ring. Sarah and I got to know each other more but I didn't tell her about the Carter thing because I didn't think it was that important. 

The bell rang the teacher stared talking and gave us a homework assignment. The period was over pretty quick me the bell rang, Sarah and me stood up and started walking to our next period. On our way there someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and so did Sarah. It was a blonde girl who looked at me with pure hate in her eyes and she said, "You're Grace right?" 

I nodded my head and she said, "Well look stay away from Carter he's mine. M.I.N.E I'm his girlfriend. I saw you two in the hallway and if you don't stay away from him I swear you'll regret it I'll make your life miserable."

I didn't say anything Sarah said, "Look Jennifer I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you better leave her alone, Carter was probably the one who looked for her."